bosses hp?

UnknownUser

New Adventurer
Reaction score
how much hp does that wizerd guy who drops master spells cuz i can't seem to kill him.. i attack him non-stop and for a long time but can't seem to die. i was attacking the ice dijnn too later on and i can't kill him too. i hit around 50-60 and with my bro whos about 10-30hits.
i can't seem to kill those two guys. don't know why theres not spell shop to buy thoses spells.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
If they kill you, they get HP (which is pretty lame). So, there are three ways to kill them:
1) Don't die.
2) Attack Keledros / Ji-ax with a bunch of players.
3) Become (alot?) stronger so you can kill them without dying.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Some of the spells you are lookin for you can find if you shop at the right place, at the right time, but the best spells, are *cough* well guarded.

You'll need to have all your stats to just above 20 before you can go tangle with Keledros on your own (even then, still hard - gotta use strategememey). Jinn Ax, maybe 25, but there are more ways to make your job against him easier, if you have the right equipment. Generally, with the bosses, you want a team of players to take em out - they were all built with that in mind. Ya aren't supposed to be solo'ing em.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I think Keledros is a lot easier if you host an incredibly laggy server and firewall him: I've noticed that whenever I try to host (and trust me, my server lags bad) that Keledros AI bugs or something...

That's why I don't host anymore though: it is as bad as cheating to use that such lag-bug :D

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Thing with Keledros (unless, of course, you lag to death) is that you must abandon this "walk up and wack it until it stops moving" mentality. You gotta watch or time when he's going to cast his spell, and run away real fast. Also helps to recognize the sound associated with each spell, so you know how far/where you need to run to.

But if one just walks up and starts hitting him with one's sword, ignoring all else, he'll kill even a level 30+ character who tries it that way.

Also, as mentioned else where, running up to the rafters = bad idea.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Yeah, Squirrel and I own him like that all the time. It's called wailing on him >_>

(And yes, that includes solo)

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
YA RLY LAWL WE R TEH 1337 AND TEH SECKSY