BE WARNED!!!

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Okies; I got the IP range from Thothie, I hope none of you like to visit TSRP forums frequently, and live in that range of IPs, since they're gone now :)

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Netrogor said:
One D.Drew from around MSC here has attempted, violently so, to hack & destroy my forums! We (My co-owner & I) caught him just as he had started, so he was only able to spam about twenty or so post before we banned him & suspended his account!
http://z9.invisionfree.com/CNTSRP/index.php?act=idx
That is my forums, Drew's IP will never join again; should he persist in attempts the entire coastal region in which he lives will be banned.

He recently felt insulted by me on Thothie's server and has attempted to crash my own forums (For TSRP server). I believe there is a high risk of him attacking this forums as well. Several gaming forums have already banned him in fast reaction to this new threat of spam post.

At the very least ban these statistics from this forums to ensure you don't encounter what I did.

[email protected]
D.Drew
George Zimmer

Those are the spammers IP Address, e-mail, and two favourable names. I would also be careful with FN & being nuked, since he threatened to find a way to wipe out my char. I am not sure if I should contact steam as he also threatened to hack the steam database & wipe out random accounts (he may be full of it, but why take the risk?).

Firstly, how does spamming your forum equal hacking them? Even if it were a script to spam, it's still not hacking them. If he WERE to hack them, it's a simple matter of deleting you 2 as admin and checking the box for taking the forums offline.

Secondly, there is no way in hell that Drew could or would hack Steam. It would most likely be a federal offense, what with the credit card numbers there and such.

Thirdly, why would he come after us when clearly he just has a problem with you? You do tend to piss people off.

Jelly

Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Drew told me he had a LAN char with 6666666 hp cause he hacked it with something he called "Hackers-paradise"? But I didn't really belive him cause he's always full of shit.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Well, banning that IP will do ya know good, as it's a dynamic ip (ranged 68.172.0.0 - 68.175.255.255 )

DrDrew is a dick. Spamming your forums does not constitute "hacking" - just spamming - but given how much the self-proclaimed l337 DrDrew actually knows about hacking, tis as close as he'll ever come to it. He's constantly going on about how he's a hacking genious, and has straight 255 stats, and the usual crap - this, despite the fact he does about 40dmg/strike and summons skeletons with half the strength of RED's, and keeps begging for items.

Suffice to say, wannabe in the worst way, doesn't even qualify as a wannabe hacker so much as a wannabe spammer... Hey... wait a sec! ><

Meh, if I ban everyone who's an asshole though, we'd have no one left to play with (or so I always say). I think RED banned him from his server, back in the day, just cuz he got tired of hearing from him.

If you wanna do something about him on your MSC server, he's STEAM_0:0:1067405 - I'll give you that info... But I won't ban him from mine or FN until he actually learns to hack. ;)

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Hahahahahahaha, RED banned D.Drew? ****ing LOL, even I never got that pissed off by him. I did kick him once or twice because he was constantly talking bull sh*t about "LOL IMA H4X [FN]".

The hack-the-FuzNet claim is one he made before (when I was in-game with him) and it's quite probably just more bull sh*t. Almost every single word he says is bull sh*t. He constantly feels so cool that he can talk crap. It's rediculous.

Tao

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Lol what a loser, at the first moment we met I knew that he's a dick.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Okies thanks Thothie; I will add him to the ban list now.

I don't want to let him on my server ever again :)

Oh another thing, I was on his server rec***ly (ON FN). He uses ***mod. *** god, ***noclip, ***phaser. I could tell when he sank Lord Cal half way into the ground on Calruin2. A relatively new player who witnessed it, would be one Diogo. I gave him the password to get into the server. When I called Drew out on the ***mod he was using (ON FN!!) he phasered my ass half-way into the ground for about ten seconds.

EDIT:
By Recently: I mean just yesterday I was on it several times, seeing him spam ***mod & ***god commands (Eastern Standard Time -5:00).

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Thothie said:
Meh, if I ban everyone who's an asshole though, we'd have no one left to play with

Ban 'em! Ban 'em! Wait...Shit...that means me >_>

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:
Thothie said:
Meh, if I ban everyone who's an asshole though, we'd have no one left to play with

Ban 'em! Ban 'em! Wait...****...that means me >_>

Okay MIB, but seriously... what about Drew + ***mod on FN? And his actively using it.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
I doubt DDrew could host a server, much less install *** mod on it.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Thothie said:
I doubt DDrew could host a server, much less install *** mod on it.

Ohh but that's where you're wrong. He does host a server, usually the password for it is "coke". And it does have ***mod on it. It is kind of easy to tell when you see a skeleton go ethereal on you, then sink half-way into the ground.

Also when cal's tomb doesn't sink probably, and instead is floating where the 3rd riddlemaster usually is. Ask the new guy, Diogo, if you must. He has joined Drew's server already, and has witnessed some of these ***mod actions.

So, there you have it; Yes, Drew does/can host. Yes, Drew does use ***mod.

Does anybody remember when Drew tried to get me banned, saying I was using ***mod? And he openly stated that he sent me the ***mod files? I did in-fact recieve those such files from him, but I deleted them because about thirty minutes after getting them he talked about blackmailing me into hosting for his stupid item hunts unless I wanted to be banned from FN. I am confident I won't be banned from FN because I never used ***mod, I simply had the files to install it on my harddrive (but not anymore) :)

EDIT:
THE PASSWORD IS IN BOLD NEAR TOP OF POST (OR HIGHER UP THAN THIS) IF YOU WANT TO TEST IN ON PASSWORDED SERVER! That's the password Drew's been using past few days.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
<_< I canna believe it...

...you wouldn't happen to have an IP for this server, would you? I can scan the FN logs and match it up against the above IP range.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
You can get it off server properties or status - but I dun think Steam logs IP's you've visited.

I can tell you, however, looking at the logs, that no server in his IP range has contacted the FN server in the past three months. So unless he's running this supposed server on another network...

HobbitG

New Adventurer
Reaction score
go into server browser and go to the history tab. It keeps track of servers you've joined, but it seems to me like it doesn't record them unless you quit using the main menu, so if it crashes often, or you quit by typing quit into the console (like i do) it might not record them. Also, it really only seems to work half the time for me anyway. Good luck.

FuzzyFish

Adventurer
Alpha Tester
MSU Developer
Reaction score
Hmm.... it's nice to see he didn't stop after I warned him a few months ago. When I confronted him about the hacking claims he denied ever saying such things. I told if he was to make more threats in regards to hacking the server/cheating. Even if they were false he would be banned.

Guess I better get busy as he obviously didn't learn. If someone could get me his steamID that would be excellent.