Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
May I suggest you turn this into a poll?

And about the BoU spamming: I hope somebody can clean that up. It's not a bannable offense (I think), but the fact he cheated before and tried to steal a map is what should be the reason for his ban.

Edit: It actually is a bannable offense. Heh... I'll have to rethink some of my posts too, then :mrgreen:

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Two people voted no; presumably Acehigh and Kokris.

Edit: Yup, Acehigh is browsing the forums right now. The buttbuddies voted no. That can be disregarded I think.

Disappointing, but not unexpected.

zEdge3

New Adventurer
Reaction score
well when Kuro or another admin gets on they should remove the mindless spam from your page and you will get good to go and hopefully this dumbass will be gone for good

Acehigh

New Adventurer
Reaction score
well im voting no cos jm is a mug and we all hate them, and the fact is that bou is so carp its unbeliveable i seen about 4 members of bou online in my 10 weeks playing

Jax

New Adventurer
Reaction score
As much as I hate spam...

Acehigh is about 1/10th right...J-M has become a bit...unbalanced lately (oh God, the irony). Did you get dumped again or something? D: x 5

Xeropace

Adventurer
MSC Developer
MSU Developer
Reaction score
J-M has always been like that if I remember. I used to play last year and he seems cool, then randomly he goes aggressive lol... But then goes back to normal.

Edit: I wasn't speaking badly of ya, and by aggressive I didn't mean angry or like throwing punches lol, I just meant like... more... not normal... like yeah.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Acehigh said:
well im voting no cos jm is a mug and we all hate them, and the fact is that bou is so carp its unbeliveable i seen about 4 members of bou online in my 10 weeks playing

Acehigh, "we all" would be you & Kokris alone pretty much. Probably because you were caught by J-M cheating thx to chat-logs, and now you're simply throwing piss-fits about it. Jesus toddlers do get annoying -_-

Also, in your "10 weeks playing", you yourself haven't been online (meaning in-game) all that much. So it doesn't say much when you go out & say you've only seen four of us online ourselves :p

Jax said:
As much as I hate spam...

Acehigh is about 1/10th right...J-M has become a bit...unbalanced lately (oh God, the irony). Did you get dumped again or something? D: x 5

Acehigh is right 10% of the time :oldshock:
What're you on Jax!? Acehigh is a cheater, remember? I believe you are American, aren't you Jax? J-M lives in Europe; they act differently than us Americans... in the sense that Europeans aren't nearly as wasteful :p

Jax

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I'm not really from the US. Technically, I am, but I've been and lived in so many different places throughout Asia that you could consider me azn. For instance, death penalty by hanging shocks and interests most people, but I often go ":|" at the idea. I find the number 4 a very unlucky number (unlike 13) and am rather puzzled why Americans hate their drinks lukewarm.

Acehigh was right about J-M being overly cranky these days...and Acehigh is a cheater? I've never understood why, and aren't cheatmaps banned from FN? (not to mention easylevels is absolutely worthless now) It does not logically make sense :|

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
There are ways to play a cheatmap without being caught on FN. That is a problem, a big one. Also people can edit their maps to include new treasure chest (acehigh was caught talking of how he could get items easily through editing maps, and was trying to coerce J-M or somebody into doing so as well; speak with J-M & he'll link you up to the screenied chat from in-game)...

I wouldn't be too surprised if Acehigh has also used amx_god in-game.

That is something you seem to be unaware of Jax... that there are more ways to cheat than openly hosting an FN server on easylevels2.

People, like Acehigh & Kokris, can edit maps, change map names around to avoid detection, use amx_godmode & noclip commands (which are illegal, all of this is)... among many other things.

And when Acehigh was defending himself, he'd claimed a player by the name of "replica" had helped him farm ms_snow (aka Frozen Summit) and skycastle. Replica came onto the forums PERSONALLY and drop-kicked Ace's ass into the well. He let everyone know that he has NEVER helped Acehigh obtain items, of any kind. That he'd met him in-game, but that was the extent of it.

That shot holes through Ace's story, therefore Ace lied to all of us. Therefore he made a fake story to cover his ass. Therefore he cheats/hacks/sucks-donkey-balls.

Acehigh

New Adventurer
Reaction score
lol thank you netor for making your self looking like a bigger dumb ass. saying i have fits. umm what about spaming "ACEHIGH CHEATER" around forums and stop with the fucking repli thing, hes a player i met one time in a game on ms_snow with village who we all did ms_snow one time and thats all, i seen him in othert server but never got any good items. your so funny netor man god you make your self sound dumb and retared. why are you having a go at jax hes done 100 % notting. all he said that i was a little right about jm i guess hes a hacker now as well ? what about some one who votes no on the polls to this i guess there hackers as well ? going to have to say things like HACKER HACKER in all there games and all there posts,

Tentadrilus

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
We spam that because you are a cheater. If you're looking for a respect, restart your life as someone else and don't cheat.

I'm voting yes, purely because I hate CHEATERS read: Acehigh and spammers (apart from Thothie).

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
As funny as Acehigh is, calling "netor" "retared", I really think you guys should stop arguing about him for a few reasons:

1) He is god damn retarded.
2) Banning Kokris is more important than arguing with/about Acehigh.
3) Nobody gives a ****. The kid is god damn retarded.

So Netrogor and Tentadrilus, don't mind the outcast; mind the person for whom this topic was made.

BioRage

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
As funny as Acehigh is, calling "netor" "retared", I really think you guys should stop arguing about him for a few reasons:

1) He is god damn retarded.
2) Banning Kokris is more important than arguing with/about Acehigh.
3) Nobody gives a ****. The kid is god damn retarded.

So Netrogor and Tentadrilus, don't mind the outcast; mind the person for whom this topic was made.

:D

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
...Well... You BOU guys have been spamming the forum thread of anyone who even *attempts* to make a new clan - so maybe this is just Karma?

Tis not up to me who gets banned from the forums, just sayin'...

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Thothie, we merely spam the new clannie threads of those who abandon the BoU... it is to be expected, but we dislike people who have access to our secret hideout, and then leave us while we know they've seen it :p

Replica posted on the forums Acehigh; he said he has NEVER helped obtain treasure with you, that he merely MET you in-game; so stop with the lying, and claiming that he did help you when he himself said he didn't.

Jax

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Acehigh said:
lol thank you netor for making your self looking like a bigger dumb ass. saying i have fits. umm what about spaming "ACEHIGH CHEATER" around forums and stop with the **** repli thing, hes a player i met one time in a game on ms_snow with village who we all did ms_snow one time and thats all, i seen him in othert server but never got any good items. your so funny netor man god you make your self sound dumb and retared. why are you having a go at jax hes done 100 % notting. all he said that i was a little right about jm i guess hes a hacker now as well ? what about some one who votes no on the polls to this i guess there hackers as well ? going to have to say things like HACKER HACKER in all there games and all there posts,

...Net was having a go at me?

Didn't notice :wink:

J-M: Oh snap! lah XD

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
Netrogor, you know what to mention and what not to mention, right?

Righto, I fixed it... sorry for that, I assumed Krayman had a big mouth & told those he liked already... hehe.

Today is a good day... the vote ban against Kokris went well, his spamming got him banned... Acehigh got banned... the cheaters are disappearing, their big-time leaders with'em!! HURRAH!!! HURRAH!!! 8)