Any progress on forums?

Stoned

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Please tell me that is the last of the forum fuck ups we will see? I didnt expect the forums to get rolled back all the way to February...please....let that be the last of them...

Kuroneko

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
Well, we ended up rolling the database back to before all of the problems started. Hopefully this will help with many of the issues we have been having.

Stoned

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Alright, thanks Kureneko

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Ahh well... all I see is, steady forums == new patch.

Kuroneko

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
Whoah looks like a whole bunch of recent posts got deleted or something o_O

Database was rolled back to the end of January. Therefor, anything that has happened in the meantime was reversed.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Meh, maybe they're more stable now... I've had this damned patch uploaded for two days, but about that long ago, my VNC conced out, and I was unable to contact the main rig till I got back today.

I'm re-uploading the patches now, due to some minor updates. Once that is done, I'll start on a changelog, and we'll see about getting a release out.

It's gonna be about a 240MB patch, so new installer this month as well, for sure.

edit: FUUUUUUUUUU... Meh, I was all uploaded and just ready to hit the "submit" button on the changelog... When I realized I fuxed up the betapackage... *sigh* Gotta recompile and re-upload it all... Gonna take another 3 hours at least to upload it to all the servers... >< (Maybe I can upload it through Blasto's - he's got more up bandwidth than I do, I think...)

Marisa

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Thank you for your hard work as usual. Looking forward to jumping in with it!

HumanSteak

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Yesss! Can't wait to play the new maps :) But it's happening right at the last day of my spring break lol. Something tells me I'm gonna sleep late tonight.