An update... (-:

Cyrez

New Adventurer
Reaction score
My volunteer work for GameSamba has become a job... Long story short, instead of moving straight up like the original plan I'm gonna pack clothes and such and take a bus up there next week and come back later for my stuff. What this means for you folks is that while I'm up there I'll leave a server running that I plan on firing up before I go. Keep in mind that if something happens that the computer or the software can't recover from, that's pretty much that. My mom can barely turn on a computer, much less use one. Nonetheless, I hope you'll all enjoy it and I'll make a post when I turn it on. :mrgreen:

Don't expect favors just because I'm a GM, but, seriously, check our stuff out: http://gamesamba.com/ :D
Amongst other things, we have an MMORTS currently in VIP Beta and an MMORPG that's in between Closed Beta and Open Beta.

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Yeah definitely! Way to go! (you bastard!)

I'm very happy to hear that you made it in the biz! (you bastard!)

Just messing around, congratulations!

Cyrez

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I ended up taking the server down... Needed the bandwidth for work. People wanted Torrents of the Realms Online clients, lol.

OBT's around the corner so things are crazy here at the office. Hope everyone is doing well. :mrgreen: