Actually playing

Elric34

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
Reaction score
By this i mean Actually playing the game, instead of posting stuffs on the forums, because i would like to play MSC with someone other than my self. How come there's barely anyone on or none at all??

Keldorn

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
I would play, but my graphics card got completely fried, (Was using a small standing fan to cool it after its fan died, but apparently it wasn't enough.) and my integrated graphics card does not support OpenGL.

...And to replace the card, I need a new motherboard (No PCIe2 support on mine).

...And a PSU (Mine is a paltry 350W, which cannot handle newer GPUs).

...And fans, etc.

Pretty much just waiting for a good combo deal right now.

You'll find more people on once they're on summer break, or when the next patch is released.

Hopefully the world won't end again before that happens.

Elric34

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
Reaction score
Keldorn said:
I would play, but my graphics card got completely fried, (Was using a small standing fan to cool it after its fan died, but apparently it wasn't enough.) and my integrated graphics card does not support OpenGL.

...And to replace the card, I need a new motherboard (No PCIe2 support on mine).

...And a PSU (Mine is a paltry 350W, which cannot handle newer GPUs).

...And fans, etc.

Pretty much just waiting for a good combo deal right now.

You'll find more people on once they're on summer break, or when the next patch is released.

Hopefully the world won't end again before that happens.

Ouch... Well i hope there will be more people playing by next patch or this summer break, 'cause its so boring playing Alone. :(

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
me and my little brother have been playing quite a bit lately. my new character already is pretty much at 300 hp so we're still fairly low lvl. but i have to agree no one really plays. where did everyone go?

SilentDeath

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
world of tanks has been eating up my game time but I'll try to get on a bit more.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Keldorn said:
PCIE2 cards work in PCIE1 slots, btw. The bandwidth loss is minimal, as none of the current PCIE2 cards use it all anyways. If it's an AGP card you need, however, you maybe down to ebay.