Achievements

2lt. Walter

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
We need more achievements! Only problem is how to make it for other players visible? Medals are not the best way.
Possible Achievements:
- has gained xxx damage points in one run (100k/200k/500k and so on.)
- has soloed map xxx
- Old MS-player
- Survived old_helena ^^
Some of them can probably not be realized.

Caluminium

Adventurer
Shadows of Torkalath
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
I hope there will be an NPC to give some sort of useful reward too like Boosts/XP/Items for completing these achievements.

Medals could be a certain percentage of achievements completed (25%, bronze, 50% silver .etc), if not medals, achievement-specific crests/armor.

Fegged

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
Reaction score
5% EXP Potion { Really rare }
- Gives 5% random EXP to any skill (except Spell casting)

1% EXP Potion {rare}
*same as above*

:D

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Meh, sounds useless to have those achievements around. I would rather see more things similiar to the sorc_villa challenge medal achievement... with a few changes, each medal tier makes the challenge harder and perhaps unlock something each medal upgrade you get.

Something like:
(tin medal = default medal; bronze medal = tier I monsters; iron or w/e comes next = tier II monsters; and so on untill we reach loreldian tier...)

Idea for rewards:
Same item that becomes upgradeable with each new tier medal you get, becoming usefull according to the tier you and your party could achieve at the moment u tried and then failed.

Other suggestions to make it even more challenging for players:
To make it a real tough challenge for the players, this could work out just like shahadar quest. Once you reach the certain secret place in X map, if you fail to beat the secret/guards by getting killed once, you will spawn somewhere else that has no access to that secret place, forcing you to go back and restart.

(eg: shad_palace, pick bad ending, go to the villa hostile, kill stuff untill you drop down, once you die you will put in a prison with no way out) <=== This if the player happens to die, if the player manages to kill everything and stay alive untill the end, he can walk freely in the map with no more monsters respawning.

@Rideon, i would rather have quests that give xp related to a player's level or stats. For example: a lvl 10 was tasked to go kill a group of orc flayers in X map, once he completes the task, a interaction menu could pop up giving you the free will to distribute a certain amount of xp throughout your skills or simply make something like 1st option skill = 1k xp, 2nd option skill = 500 xp and 3rd option skill = 250 xp; a lvl 30 would be tasked to kill a group of demon bludgeons in Y map, once task was done he would have xp rewards 3+ times better compared to the lvl 10 guy. This is of course related to XP only, there could always be side rewards like gold, potions and sometimes an usefull item.

Multi-tasking on the same map would be quite awesome too, perhaps have the interaction menu thing have the list of all current FN maps + possible tasks for your lvl to do in the map for a bonus reward? Make a key bound to the task interaction menu to access it whenever the player wanted to check info or something...

Not sure if any of these things are possible to do or sound too reasonable to make it happen... but imo they do sound good and might make the game more entertaining when it comes to grinding in group.

2lt. Walter

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
My suggestion was intended to be useless. :D It's shall create new challanges for players and show everyone how awesome you are. No advantages or something like that.

Stoned

New Adventurer
Reaction score
The medals you can obtain at sorc_villa or like achievements. I guess Thothie could expand upon the medal awards system, but I think he has more important things to worry about right now.