A little question.

Shuichi Shindou

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Could someone please tell me, where I find the Dark Maul in Master Sword: Continued. I asked before, but I still have gotten no answer, so now I come here.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
There was once a great Black Smith who would have the power to forge such weapons. He died, though.

That's your cryptic clue ;-)

Shuichi Shindou

New Adventurer
Reaction score
This is what makes me mad... Can nobody on this site every give a straight answer? I am sick of these riddles and silly clues...

I really don't want to waste any more of my life, so could someone just PLEASE, straight out tell me where the god **** Dark Maul is?

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
How about this. Rather than complain and take the easy way out, you either pull your head out of your ass and figure out the clue, which is INCREDIBLY easy if you have actually PLAYED the game, or you just look for it! It's not exactly a rare drop, just get off your ass and take the easy way out! I helped you out, but now I'm fed up.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Shuichi Shindou said:
This is what makes me mad... Can nobody on this site every give a straight answer? I am sick of these riddles and silly clues...

I really don't want to waste any more of my life, so could someone just PLEASE, straight out tell me where the god **** Dark Maul is?
Look, most people on this forum board look down on spoilers. I don't mind spoilers myself, but I don't want to piss off the majority of people by telling you in this topic where the dark maul is.

However, if you ask people in-game where the dark maul is, you will probably get the real answer very fast.

Don't mind The Man In Black here, he's the "forum jerk" (as he puts it).

I'm not saying this to piss you off, but you probably won't ever find locations to items in these public boards.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Damn straight I am. But I at least TRY with new people.

BioRage

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
"This is what makes me mad... Can nobody on this site every give a straight answer? I am sick of these riddles and silly clues...
I really don't want to waste any more of my life, so could someone just PLEASE, straight out tell me where the god **** Dark Maul is"

We don't do spoilers, only the fruits and losers do they disrupt the peace of a well being game.

Unless its under there own forum based thing, then thats a different issue, don't come here and criticize us, nor be rude about it!

If the world was full of spoilers what the heck will be the point of playing a adventure game?

"I must get that right now! I'm a selfish kid!"

And by the way, IF you don't want to waste "more time of your life" then just don't play and RPGs, MMorpgs, in fact even games for that matter, come in here on this forums, and disrupt or peace. Games is a waste of your life, you either live with it or you don't, it's that simple, you got some big guts my friend.....

Your lucky if you won't be ban from most of the popular severs, excluding Thothies, I'm thinking about 2-5 severs, and we'll be on you hard my friend, as in beging cruel to you. Simple, I don't tolerate people like you, not pointing you out, but your attiude to the people that dedicated most of there time on working on this mod, such as Thothie, and the other Devs', Mappers, Modelers. As you can tell theres a reason why we don't give spoilers, it ruins the fun and the point of putting 1337 items in the game.

Got it?