666 -Undamael's Warriors<UPDATED JANAURY SECOND>

Kokris666

New Adventurer
Reaction score
The upholders of doom and Genocide Enemys to all and keep to them selves Destroyers of peace and upholders of Lor Malgoriand's Order
So to put it for you in easy terms well.. We are hells most diabolical warriors to kill and destroy! If you wish to join Then ask me in Game if you like killing and destroying then this is for YOU!

REQUIRMENTS!
None :eek:

-Political Terms<UPDATED!>-
About to go to war with a certain guild...

-=New Classes!=-
Heresiarch(Leader)-Kokris
Death Wyvern(2ndLdr.)-
Dark Bishop(HigherElite)-
Ettin(Elite)-
Menelkir(Soldier)-
Traductus(LesserSoldier)-
Sabreclaw(Minion)-
Disciple of Malgoriand(LesserMinion)-Xenon,Whod,Little,Adventurer,The

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
lol, I like! - Wish you luck getting 5 members - as I'd just love to see the crest you'd submit. ;)

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
That reminds me of my old guild Undamael's Followers

Little

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Hey Kokris You Forgot To Put My Name As A Member :p

Edit:
Okay Now I See It :p

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
General information: Kokris, the most despised member to have ever visited the MS: C forums, left the forums after being owned for cheating and stealing a map.

That makes this guild pretty dead. Cool huh? I always thought the name was horribly lame.

zEdge3

New Adventurer
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
General information: Kokris, the most despised member to have ever visited the MS: C forums, left the forums after being owned for cheating and stealing a map.

That makes this guild pretty dead. Cool huh? I always thought the name was horribly lame.

wow your really going to go spamming this intolerable bull shit on someone else's guild thread? thats pathetic even for your standards all you merely had to state was that the guild no longer exists and should be removed not talking about some one who isn't even here. and no im not taking sides i just think that its pretty messed up that you would do that

Kokris666

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Im far from gone buddy... Far from gone... and zEdge fag.. stfu and get off my guild page you tard

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
zEdge3 said:
wow your really going to go spamming this intolerable bull **** on someone else's guild thread? thats pathetic even for your standards all you merely had to state was that the guild no longer exists and should be removed not talking about some one who isn't even here. and no im not taking sides i just think that its pretty messed up that you would do that
1) This coming from the person who spams certain threads (such as this one) with dumbass one-liners like "post flamage galore" is pretty ironic.
2) This is Kokris' guild. This is Kokris' thread. This is Kokris' fault. I'm spamming his thread because he is a dick. It's not like I'm spamming the thread of an innocent person.
3) I guess he still is here, right?

Kokris666 said:
Im far from gone buddy... Far from gone... and zEdge fag.. stfu and get off my guild page you tard
You said you left MS: C because you were moving on to "greater things" or something retarded like that. Well, Kokris, be my guest, and keep on moving.

Also, "zEdge fag", I know you said you're not picking sides here, but I still wouldn't bother if I were you. It's pretty obvious that Kokris doesn't like you either and wants you to "stfu", "you tard".

But then again, everybody hates Kokris, so I guess that makes him pretty upset and all.

Jelly said:
Kokris? Cheater + map stealer.
Also, zEdge3, this here is what people would call a good one-liner :mrgreen:

Edit: AND YAH LAOUL I BET U KAN FIDN LOTS UF GOOD 1 LAINERS ON TEH FACEAZPUNCH STUDIOSS FOURUMZ!!!1!
zEdge3 said:
i have no need for capital letters its not like this is the facepunch studios forums i mean get real you douche bag
zEdge3 said:
j-m your an idiot thats all there is to it and if your so **** smart go sign up on facepunch studios forums and will see how really smart you are

Kokris666

New Adventurer
Reaction score
J-M gtfo you piece of shit this is my thread... and you need to BIG TIME get a life for Real

Belmont

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Look who talks, the cheater and map thief. Beware, he's going to do something to us!111one!1!11!eleven1!!one

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
HAY COCKRIS LAWL HI2U KAN I JION UR GUILD IT ZEEMS CEWL 2ME! I LIEK TO FACK OSTRIDGES IN MAI SPARE TAIM, JUST LEIK U! ASL TTYL PLZ KONTACT ME!

ostridge.jpg

WOW DAT IS 1 SEXEH OSTRIDGE DONT U AGREE W/ ME? DESE R PIX I SHAER W/ FRENDZ!!!1!