The Divine Wind - TDW

Shoon

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
The Divine Wind

The times are dark as the world of Leann is thrown into a peril of chaos, destruction, death, and corruption. The diabolical forces of Lor Malgoriand are rapidly spreading throughout the lands of Daragoth, further spreading his evil like a plaque.

The Order of the Sky

Lord Shoon has arisen from high atop his mighty throne in the sky, and is looking for warriors strong enough to destroy the monstrosities of Lor Malgoriand and overthrow the followers of chaos! Are you brave enough?

Requirments

- Thou must have upmost respect for the order of Shoon!

- Thou must always respect thy fellow player, as well!

- Thou must be good-hearted, and promise to uphold the sacred order of Shoon himself!

- THOU SHALT NOT CHEAT! such actions bring dishonor to the Order of Shoon and the guild!

- Thou must not be a fool! (This means no idiotic, and or childish behavior and your behalf. )

The ranks of Shoon

Please note: these ranks have no level requirement what-so-ever. To advance in rank, one must perform good deeds in the eye of Shoon or an Elder, vanquish the genocide of evil, or simply be within the guild for a amount of time to advance. All members will start off as a militant.

Shoon - Prime Elder(s)

[no one] - Elder(s)

[no one] - Enthusiast(s)

[no one] - Disciple(s)

Max Coffin, Tenchu, Lotusrako, Tetsmega - Militant(s)

Exiled members - :evil:

Kai

Shoon

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
Yep, i thought i mentioned that in my lost post in it. :?

Tetsmega1

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Reaction score
Shoon recruited me, and he told me to leave a comment here :oops:

KEMPER.

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Hello
My msc char name is "KEMPER", u must knew me... Lotusrako sad u acepted me. Just whant to knew is it truth.
My Char HP - 365, Best skills: Matrial Arts (21), Swords (20) and Parry (27) 8)
Sorry for my poor English... Lol