Map LIst

allentrill1000

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Hey...not a bad idea...But do you really want the guy who wants the cake and eat it to making the maps?is that the kinda map you really want or one that looks like oh...Without further ado here is my rendition of a map....

x <--------------
TREES |
---
|Water
MTN |Pond Open Plains
Wall -----------------------------------> F
Legend
X= Start
F= Finish
I am sorry but map spaces keep backspace to left margin...see even i cant draw worth a flip when i really try..
Seriously i really really am to old for this.. :oldshock: ...but why does it take artwork to make a map?
What is so hard about it? Can you read that map if that was all there was could you make it from point x to point f?
I would like to think so......I know that i would love a beautifully MMORPG Hand Crafted State of the art map...but even i know that this is the way maps actually did look like when they were first made.....maybe even less detailed too...
...But if you want something fancy oh well i am way to bad an artist for that.....But then again why does msc need me, the bad artist who cant draw a bucket of water, when they have way better artists, map makers, modelers, and coders? :?: Or am i that appreciated and wanted that no matter how bad i seem to be, maybe , just maybe theres one other person out there who is worse? So thank you for your confidence although i think maybe one of the Talented and well know map makers could throw together a better map in 10 seconds then one i did in a minute....If you want me to beg...then wait a while it takes a little time to get down on my knees nowadays, and ill be there soon....

Allentrill

PS Sarcasm at its finest is nothing compared to the honesty of one as clueless as ME..
I am not crazy yet i am not sane...I have never claimed to be either therefore i am....
Wait till you read the entire book before judging by the cover....
Don't count your chickens before they hatch cause i want scrambled Eggs....
Walk a mile in my shoes and your gonna be really tired....
If i had my cake and could eat it too, i would order out for pizza....
Think before i goto sleep or i want understand a thing.....
If you can read this...wow you can read English then....

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Well, I'd hope for something of yonder quality for use with our current paper viewmodel...

Although I've settled for crap like this before:
drogmap.gif

Provided said map is written by orkz. ;)

Speaking of our paper viewmodel...

FER said:
Export the texture, flip it in paint and import it again

Eh, look at misc/necro_note.mdl and I'll think you'll see what I mean... It's backwards in Jed's HLMV - but forward in game - that's what is screwing with my mind. ;)