Yay, the USA is now... wahh!?

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
It's in that Zeitgeist movie. Hell if I'm gonna skim through that beast again ;-)

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Propaganda is propaganda, doesn’t make a difference if I agree with it or not. ;) Propaganda does not necessarily mean untrue - it just means information presented with a socio-political objective.

Besides, I'm distantly related to "that guy" so I dare not say. >_>

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
Sabre said:
Netrogor said:
Terrorism is the act of spreading terror & fear to accomplish a goal. The US hasn't done anything even remotely close to that. We've been helping them rebuild their schools, colleges, homes, and even their own defense networks, with a proper law system.
Much as you want to think that what we're doing is a good thing...We are actually being fascist by imposing a new social structure and law system...Terrorists attempt to do something within that sphere, but have little means of actually obtaining their goal, at least most of the time.

u know what they start shit with us we took they're leader we should own them and all of what they own... but no we're being nice and fixing they're pile of trash country. we help no terrorise get over it u next-gen hippies

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
This thread? Necropost'd.

Red Cell

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
ceriux said:
Sabre said:
Netrogor said:
Terrorism is the act of spreading terror & fear to accomplish a goal. The US hasn't done anything even remotely close to that. We've been helping them rebuild their schools, colleges, homes, and even their own defense networks, with a proper law system.
Much as you want to think that what we're doing is a good thing...We are actually being fascist by imposing a new social structure and law system...Terrorists attempt to do something within that sphere, but have little means of actually obtaining their goal, at least most of the time.

u know what they start **** with us we took they're leader we should own them and all of what they own... but no we're being nice and fixing they're pile of trash country. we help no terrorise get over it u next-gen hippies

lulz someone was high when they wrote this.

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
God, I'm a wicked stoner, and that confused the hell out of me.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
angry_stoner said:
u know what they start **** with us we took they're leader we should own them and all of what they own... but no we're being nice and fixing they're pile of trash country. we help no terrorise get over it u next-gen hippies
...and yet, at the same time, it sums up our current foreign policy perfectly. ;)