Woot bargain of the century!

vecraude

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Yes as I am aware this is quite a bargain indeed...ok me and a couple of players started the quest for the GA and half way through ive been thinkin...loki wants a xbow and i just so happen to have one...well later on we traded his GA for my xbow and I was so excited that I had to try it out.

Luckily a mob was around and the second and third swing I got on it I beat the crap outta it with 173.0 dam and it killed me. Loki who was having problems with it was astounded by the fact that i got a hit in and was flabbergasted by the sight of my hitting the mob.

Awsome deal though dontcha think? ima happy I got my toy and loki now has a xbow for modding.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Hmm... if I didn't know this was MSC related, I'd have insulted you & told you to put it in off-topic... since it is so wasteful a thread it belongs there......

But oh well :D

I suppose you cheated Loki, considering how much harder it is to get the GA (and how much more valuable it is) compared to the XBow (which is obtained with only one giant bat posing a threat).

vecraude

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Well he wanted to trade dont forget so I let him have what he wanted...the xbow and in return he gave me his GA so it as equally wanted on both ends and was a honest deal despite how the rarity ratio of the items differed.

HumanSteak

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
A long time ago, some dude traded raven mace for Xbow lol I told him it wasn't worth it but he traded anyway. That's how I got mine (on my other char)

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Vecraude you still ripped him off; you didn't even try to alert him to just how rare the item was that he lost, in comparison to that common POS you gave him -_-

That's cruel to do to a nublet... you friends with MiB?? That seems like his area to abuse :oldlol:

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Contrary to popular belief, I'm nice ingame. There was just the one time of running past the noob and grabbing items that people were dropping for him, and that wasn't entirely just because it was funny. I hate how when someone joins, they get all this crap just because everyone is too nice. The point of the game is to train, not be given instant freebies of Dark Armor and Calmaces.

ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Yeah I agree with MiB on the handing out of freebee things....

Like after an ms_snow run lil noobykins runs down to the ice lord chest only to find that i've eaten the remaining items that the true combatants didn't want...

MMMMM Toasty!

DarkWasp

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
The Dragonknights
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:
The point of the game is to train, not be given instant freebies of Dark Armor and Calmaces.

I have different noob stratigies. I run around Keledros and pull random swings at him when hes distracted. Then because of the 500 or so damage I did, the other players let me have some of the stuff they don't need.

But atleast I got my hands dirty and only got the lowest of the drops.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
And I have no problem with that. You did work. You risked death. You deserve something (Granted, that may be because it's Keledros and not the BS or IBL).

Vomica7

New Adventurer
Reaction score
i had no clue where to get the xbow thats why i traded it, i know how to get the golden axe.
no big deal xD (couldnt use it anyway)