[WIP] The Riverwind Trail (msc_riverwind1)

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
The Riverwind Trail
msc_riverwind1
All the information I'm going to give right now is: msc_riverwind1 is directly connected to msc_goldmoon.

CLICK TO ENLARGE

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Love it. Looks amazing. Very well done on the architechture.

• Banned

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
It looks even better when you enlarge the screenshots (hopes that people enlarge the screenshots) :p

I'm still torn between four different skyboxes (for those who are interested, grnplsnt (current), nature1, null_hill256_ and riverscape1) so the lighting may very well change.

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Have you tried the sky forest? That sky itself isn't that spectacular but the color scheme might be perfect for your map.

• Banned

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Well, the forest skybox only partially fits; some of the maps I'm making also have some mountaneous areas in them.
Besides, trees in a skybox are so amazingly big compared to the map, it's retarded.

Rickler

New Adventurer
DarkTide
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
It looks even better when you enlarge the screenshots (hopes that people enlarge the screenshots) :p

I'm still torn between four different skyboxes (for those who are interested, grnplsnt (current), nature1, null_hill256_ and riverscape1) so the lighting may very well change.

I don't think grnplsnt would be good for a map with a tall dense tree scape. The sun is set like it's dawn or morning but with a color closer to mid day.

Dudeman418

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Nice lighting on the map. :) Looking at the screenshots, all I have to say is it looks good so far.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
You're the second or third person to tell me that the lighting looks nice (thanks :mrgreen: ) but unfortunately it will most likely change because the current skybox does not really fit...

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Nice map, keep it up it will be a great map im sure of it :) and my opinion about the 4 skyboxes you selected i think the riverscape1 or nature1 would fit better with the look of the map i think.