[WiP] Bloodrose Mountain

Monika's_BFFEx0256

Old Skool Apostle
Reaction score
Well, I guess I'll eat Crow...
As the future of MS:C seems to have been paused, so too have I paused any work on my map.
Yeah yeah yeah, I was wrong. Didn't think things would turn out like this, but as it is... I'll have to find something more productive to do with my creativity.
Thank you everyone for your help and ideas, and support/criticisms....

As it stands.. This is what I've gotten done. Anyone can do as they please with this (outside of MSC)... Just please give credit. The wads will not be included, so you can find your own textures. They weren't particularly good anyways.

Take care everyone.

EDIT- ????

Attachments

• bloodrose_mountain.zip
    11.8 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Rhudeanlorat

Found?
Staff member
Administrator
Lead MSC Developer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
As mentioned elsewhere, Thothie can't talk just yet, but by his law, I am bound to make this map into MSC's final form and archive, as well as any future iteration, in whatever form you leave it as, and whatever form that may take.

Monika's_BFFEx0256

Old Skool Apostle
Reaction score
Let me clarify. I give no permission to use this for MS:C or anything related. I will finish it if thats the case. Otherwise it can be used for any other mod or project

Rhudeanlorat

Found?
Staff member
Administrator
Lead MSC Developer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
Let me clarify. I give no permission to use this for MS:C or anything related. I will finish it if thats the case. Otherwise it can be used for any other mod or project
I believe he means he wants to do more with the map for MSC and any phoenix that may slowly crawl out of its ashes - but if someone wants to make say, a Svencoop map out of it, have at it.

Archiving will likely take months at this rate, as will the forum comb/rearrange, so he has plenty of time. Thothie, while not at immediate risk, is restricted and largely convalescent at the moment - and was completely so for the past week and a half.

Last edited: