Why is my inventory like this?

gimpy091

New Adventurer
Reaction score
This has happened to me more then a few times where I log on to play and my inventory is suddenly different names. Like my small bag is suddenly called "Battle Axe". I usualy have to throw off all my gear and put it back on but this time when I did it I lost my small bag with my torch and also my elven sword.

Also I tried after picking everything up and re-equiping it going to another server. Same problem yet again. Anyway to fix this?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v666/ ... messup.jpg

123 STEAM_0:1:5693966

Slot 1

Ingame name Nomama

Happened around maybe 7pm? October 3rd

HumanSteak

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Disconnect and reconnect :wink: if you don't change anything of your inventory when it happens, you won't lose anything.

gimpy091

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I have disconnected and reconnected several times and nothing has worked :(

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
my friend had this glitch a few months ago...it got fixed when he re-created a new character...i hope you dont have to do that :(

and i hope you dont get the next glitch he got...GREY SCREEN OF DEATH - its like the old black screen from 1.35, only grey with characters on it :D (also, its not a solid grey, i'll get a screenie to thothie sometime)

gimpy091

New Adventurer
Reaction score
That actually worked. The connecting and disconnecting and NOT touching my items at all. Thank you sooo much!

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Here's also something most people don't know: if you're in the character selection screen, just click your character once. If the server lags a bit, it might take up to ten seconds or so for you to actually load. In those ten seconds, don't start hammering your mouse. If you click your character multiple times you will most likely get the item-screwup bug.

I learned this the hard way :mrgreen:
Having a volcano scroll equipped (as a pack) can't be good.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
lol J-M. That must've sucked *if you lost the item*.
Otherwise... right on? I mean... if the bug is there... & you could store stuff inside a scroll... then that scroll's PIMPING!!! :)