When will scientists learn...

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Was thinking of handing the greater/elder Air Elementals a "vortex spell" with similar effects. If it was a player spell, it'd have to have some horrible "doesn't work on monsters with > 1000hp" or some similar such, to prevent people from using it to stuck bosses and the like, but tis not to say it couldn't happen.

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
thothie...howbout instead of a generic 1000 hp thresh-hold that makes things completely useless to high level players (greater iceblade)...howbout a threshold based on your skill with whatever it is...IE: a player with level 1 in a skill can have that skill effect thigns with < 100 hp, so, for each level he gets, thats another 100hp it can effect...so you'd need like, level 30 in a skill for quite a few bosses to be effected! :D

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Because at level 20, you could watch Lord BS evaporate in a Vortex. ;)

The alternative would be to use a 'boss-flag' that makes said flagged monsters immune to certain attacks, but there are very few non-boss creatures with more than 1000hp. (I think Greater Ice Elementals and Ice Reavers are indeed the only two.) So the effect would be more or less the same.

I might raise the cap to 2000hp for certain spells/items with level caps though. (Meaning, you could still evaporate Calrian or any of the spider bosses)

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Is this shit for real :O
You've GOT to be pulling a prank here? This sounds like it is a the EXTREME LEAST two-hundred years in the future. Surely those Brits aren't really doing this... if this isn't a prank... then jesus christ those fucking Brits will be the end of us all. The speculation around ripping open a dimensional hole states that blackholes WILL FORM! And to do you one worse, they supposedly (this is all in theory though...) will exponentially grow from such a catastrophic event.

Through this said: this is a hoax. I refuse to believe in something so advanced beyond our time: and so far-fetched.

I just need to hear this is a prank: I understand that we already have smashed protons together using Cyclotrons (or something like that, I have an older brother who worked with one before at a job he still has). Cyclotron (or whatever :) ) is only a part of it though, there is the Particle Accelerator too (this is real stuff here).

But really... attempting to replicate the big-bang and creating tiny black-holes... among gateways to new dimensions... sounds much too science-fiction like.

So I'm going to assume this is a hoax of the kind: until the planet is crushed in a black-hole that is :)
(BTW a black-hole at the size of a foot-ball could crush our solar system within a few years *in theory and based on star-gazers recording 'black-outs'*, so a pinky nail or smaller one would crush the planet is a few years taking a few decades on the solar-system).

HumanSteak

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Who cares if the planet is destroyed? Nobody will cry for anybody cuz we'll be ALL dead lol

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
well...the vampires would be pretty pissed...i mean, a black hole isn't a steak in the heart, so what would happen to them? :eek:

XD

also, if it took a few years...i wonder how fast we would get space flight ready and go to mars to buy more time to get out of the solar system XD

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
1. Stake.
2. Everything would be compressed to a singularity, thus they would either be forced into garlic, or they wouldn't have anywhere to hide from the sun. There would also be running water.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Man In Black... you forget something else... the Holy Crosses :)
The vampires would be FORCED to kiss the compressed & imploded ass of the Pope!!! AHAHAHAHA, wipe out on the vampires :)

Plus they'd be burned the hell out of (the ones with weaknesses) by A) Sunlight B) Water going Over Them C) Garlic, alllrrriiigghhhttt D) Holy Crosses & Stakes & Holy Crosses Used As Stakes.

The vampires especially are screwed... ohhh... yeaa.... one more thing E) Vampires are a figment of our imaginations, so we'll imagine this whether or not it happens: so HAHA VAMPIRES :) (Unless you want to count vampires off from WoW or some such games as real... since they ARE a pain in the ass *at least those who play as them (whisper *DARK EDEN*)* pwnz0r)

I wonder if anyone can, without harm to their mind, decypher my organization pattern I used in the paragraph just before this one :)

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
WoW addicts will probably try to eat the black hole (for lack of anything else to do to it) if it sucks up one of thier servers...that would be fun to watch...

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
evilsquirrel said:
well...the vampires would be pretty pissed...i mean, a black hole isn't a steak in the heart, so what would happen to them? :eek:
Dude, you sound like Gurluas here :oldshock:

i didn't mention bludgeon demons...or dogcats...or elves...

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
or tigerwolfs, or catgirls, or other racial union races

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
so...if i mention catgirls i sound like gurluas too??

there goes my next serious discussion :(

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
evilsquirrel said:

.......Freak......That's all I can really think of to say >_>

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:
evilsquirrel said:

you know you wanted to have a serious discussion about something that nobody can take seriously ;)

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
evilsquirrel said:
The Man In Black said:
evilsquirrel said:

you know you wanted to have a serious discussion about something that nobody can take seriously ;)

What, like your opinion? (OMG QUOTE TRAIN)

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:
evilsquirrel said:
The Man In Black said:
evilsquirrel said:

What, like your opinion? (OMG QUOTE TRAIN)

31960lg.gif

CHUU!CHUU!!!! Quote Train!!!
Anyways, I could have a serious discussion about Cat Girl: the one in some of the Batman Movies. How big you think the actresse's tits were? C-Cups... or maybe Double D's especially packed it :oops:

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I remember talking about something concerning quotes... here's an example using HobbitG, if I may:

I don't know if he's talking to me or Kokris; a quote would easily rectify this confusion :D