Whatchu thinka this?

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
i liked the old final fanstasy's where there was nice castles and towns (FFXII rabanastre i love :D music is catchy) and theres FFIII (A nintendo DS game) is a amazing story but stuck on the last boss. FFX was good too nothing about crystals in that tho :( (not that i can remember) and FFXIII if u watch some other trailers, u'd see a clip of a women running round and killing baddys (yay) and u actually get to see a bit of the gameplay if ur fast, also the fighting system looks extremly hard aswell as fast faced. <3 sword gun

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
WeissberV said:
i liked the old final fanstasy's where there was nice castles and towns (FFXII rabanastre i love :D music is catchy) and theres FFIII (A nintendo DS game) is a amazing story but stuck on the last boss. FFX was good too nothing about crystals in that tho :( (not that i can remember) and FFXIII if u watch some other trailers, u'd see a clip of a women running round and killing baddys (yay) and u actually get to see a bit of the gameplay if ur fast, also the fighting system looks extremly hard aswell as fast faced. <3 sword gun
Apparently that's actually a different game, set in the same universe (FFXIII and FF Versus XII?).
But this one...I'm still stricken with awe.

Etnies

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Looks good, but I'm not going to pay $600 to play two Final Fantasy games.
Not worth it.