unbreakable goldenaxe

Username

New Adventurer
Reaction score
my old thread got deleted dunno why, anyways im at the last part of the goldenaxe quest, i've found the ore, got 10k repaired it once, it broke again and now the guy roland want me to go to thordac in deralia, but i can't figure out what to say to the guy, please help someone?

(I know its pretty irretating with newbs asking questions all the time, but please =P)

-: AND :- if some one wants to delete this thread, i want to know why so i don't make the same mistake again =P

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
The golden axe will keep breaking and you will have to keep finding Loreldian ore and 10 000 golden coins until you have it fixed by Thordac.

After your golden axe broke at least once, and after you had it repaired at least once, Thordac will offer you to make it unbreakable, but this will cost you 100 000 golden coins.

Gasp.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
I'm not sure what it was but I think you just had to press F11 to offer him something. Didn't the dude in Gate City give you some letter for Thordac?

Username

New Adventurer
Reaction score
don't believe so, anyways, got some tip how to get 100k?

Edit: Yes, i got a letter, but i can't give it to thordac, but i'll try to find another piece of ore and repair it again, then i'll give it to thordac then it might work

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
When the guy in Gate City repairs your axe, be sure to wait a minute or two. If you change the map too quickly, the item you receive (or however the quest works) might not be stored on your character.

Edit: And I'm afraid I don't have a clue on how to get 100 000 gold fast. Perhaps others know.

Username

New Adventurer
Reaction score
can i only loot the ore from normal chests or is there some special way to find it? cuz i've heard very rare to loot in the goddamn chests =P though the first time i got it i found it really fast

but not this time =(

Jelly

Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Yes, don't buy things, and pickup all things you find on the ground to sell them.

Shurik3n

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
You can't make it unbreakable if you don't have an axe. Meaning, if you fixed it, but broke it again before making it unbreakable you'll have to either fix it again or get a new one (assuming you still have the letter).