*Trading Post*

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
O..k...If you're going to do that, why wouldn't you just give it to them.. You're not exactly going to be able to carry all of that...

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
any given RiP member

I believe that would make me part of the trade, as I'm on and willing to help P out.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Double post: We have the items. Awaiting you on Shuri's server. Password is JM.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Like wtf I'm not on all the time and with "any given RiP member" I only meant those in RiP who aren't dicks.
That is, all RiP members except you :mrgreen: :p

Edit: And about me asking such useless items; at least I'm trying to roleplay here you boring sh*ts :twisted:

Molecular

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I'd like a lightning storm scroll.

I was soloing the_keep and had the boss at roughly 25% when my scroll just disappered. Pretty much sucked as I can't exactly solo him with fireballs or melee weaponry. And I can't be arsed grinding keledros AGAIN for that shit.

I've got some stuff like volcano / fireball / gold helm or dark helm i'll trade for it. Also got elven bow.

Edit: Jesus christ, 6 keledros kill and 6 tome of volcano. If anyone wants one for free they're up for grabs.

10th kill, 6 tome of volcano, 3 fire ball scroll and a fire wall scroll. Any of these free to anyone who wants it.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
Like wtf I'm not on all the time and with "any given RiP member" I only meant those in RiP who aren't dicks.
That is, all RiP members except you :mrgreen: :p

Edit: And about me asking such useless items; at least I'm trying to roleplay here you boring sh*ts :twisted:

Way to punish P because you hate me.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Yes, I'm the crybaby. I'm the one throwing fits because a map I hardly play is going to be changed in a way that doesn't affect me at all. I'm the crybaby because I would go out of my way to avoid a trade and insult someone who is just trying to help a clan mate.

mintree

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Reaction score
Molecular said:
I'd like a lightning storm scroll.

I was soloing the_keep and had the boss at roughly 25% when my scroll just disappered. Pretty much sucked as I can't exactly solo him with fireballs or melee weaponry. And I can't be arsed grinding keledros AGAIN for that ****.

I've got some stuff like volcano / fireball / gold helm or dark helm i'll trade for it. Also got elven bow.

Edit: Jesus christ, 6 keledros kill and 6 tome of volcano. If anyone wants one for free they're up for grabs.

10th kill, 6 tome of volcano, 3 fire ball scroll and a fire wall scroll. Any of these free to anyone who wants it.

i would like the fire wall and the volcano scroll ty

oaktree2

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I want volcano scroll ^^

Can i have volcano scroll ? ^^;

thank you

Molecular

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I'd like to trade a ravens mace for a pfck if anyone's interested. Don't know if it's worth it though but seeing as the knife has a 100% droprate from teh daggerduud.

WeissberV

New Adventurer
Crusaders
Reaction score
Molecular said:
. Don't know if it's worth it though but seeing as the knife has a 100% droprate from teh daggerduud.

it isn't 100% i did it twice once it didn't appear and 2nd it did.

[[PanDa]]

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Molecular said:
I was soloing the_keep and had the boss at roughly 25% when my scroll just disappered. Pretty much sucked as I can't exactly solo him with fireballs or melee weaponry. And I can't be arsed grinding keledros AGAIN for that ****.

damnit! do you get all this by soloing?, when I solo it on my listenserver I dont even have a "thanks for killing me", And forget about getting more than a frostbolt scroll in keledrosprelude2. Same on the other maps, is it me or what happens :?

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Ya won't find squat soloing in a lot of areas. The chances for rewards appear, and the number of them that will appear, increase with the number of players present.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Thothie said:
Ya won't find squat soloing in a lot of areas. The chances for rewards appear, and the number of them that will appear, increase with the number of players present.

*number of QUALIFIED players present

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
No, any player will increase the number of rewards and types of rewards. Only certain items require qualified players to increase spawn chances.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
I thought he was speaking of GOOD items spawning, not just items spawning >_>

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
There are not only several good items that don't have qualifiers, some extra good items that would not normally appear, may do so, with enough players about. Several, in fact, if we are speaking of the level range of Keledros Prelude.

HumanSteak

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Wanna trade Cobra skin vest, Ring of bloodstone, Torkalath blade and rune blade of affliction but the only things I don't have are:
Phoenix armor, Helmet of cold resistance, summon fangtooth and summon undead guardian.
I would trade all the listed items above for one of these.

Humming Bird

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Trading: Golden Armour+Nova/Orion+ORE!
Looking For: Phoenix ;) I'll trade ALL THREE (pick between nova or orion) items for phoenix.

If you want something else for Phoenix, please post what ya want!

Darkside1

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Ill Give Lightning Scroll, Raven Mace , Great Axe for ore thats all i need !!!!!!

Please!!!!!!!

Jelly

Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Do you still want/need a Blizzard scroll? If so, then I'd like to trade it for the ore. :D

Jon

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Looking for - Helm of Stability / Orion Bow / UGA :)D)

Willing to Trade - Raven Mace / Tome of Volcano / Tome of Lighting Storm
Tome of Acid Bolt / Cobra Skin / Scroll of Lighting Stor
Rune Axe / Dark Maul / Ser Geric Armor / Perfect Skull
Blade ...

Please response if interested :D

Will trade multiple items for a single item.