THE STRONGMAN COMPITION!!!

Stoned

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Well, how about some fun with MSC? :wink: Every year we host a strongman competition! You basically go under a series of PvP and breakables to test your strength :wink:

YOU HAVE A DEADLINE OF 3 WEEKS TO GET YOUR SKILLS UP!!!!!!!!

Heres the list of people in the competition:
Lord Stoned

We can use PvP arena for pvp part, and i'll make a small map for the breakable part.
The winner of the pvping and func_breakabling will take part in one last test...soloing lodagond WITHOUT DIEING ONCE! No supplies, no help, just pure power. You can use 3! ice shields and ONLY 3! ALSO! YOU CANT NOT USE VAMPYRIC WEAPONS(BD,BA,ETC) FOR PVP AND ABSOLUTLEY NO HOARFROST AND FSHARD!!!!!!!! No potions NO NOTHING FOR PVP!!

Thats it really, see you on the battle feild October 2nd...

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Eh... i had some similiar idea like this 2/3 months ago, but then again i was going to "give a fshard" to the contest winner and 2 other items to the 2nd and 3rd places, it would be a good thing to do but then i would be "twinking players" and giving them "less value" amirite? :roll:

You should add some more rules to that if it ever gets done in-game, rules such has no running away/hoarfrost whoring/no ice shields/also no vampiric-type weapons? Lodagond without dieing once can be easily done, 3 ice shields has a limit isnt a good thing to do, even though if someone has 3 greater potions and knows the basics of playing this game can beat lodagond with no worries of dieing when that highly protected. Also if you do this competition, you better do it on a low ping server for the players who are in it and also similiar ping values for both contestants.

Anyways GL with that competition, has far as i know there's only about 10-20 players who still play msc daily and the amount will probably drop more after a few days unless some new players come.

Stoned

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, check main post for update.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Hey Blasto, as your first forum mod duty in years - wanna boot this to general? Stoned has a habit of posting non-FN issues in FN General. (Not to mention living up to his name when posting.)

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Blasto121 said:
I has the power!
cartoonlit.gif
cartoonlit.gif
cartoonlit.gif
cartoonlit.gif