Wildfire Legion

Tradion

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Reaction score
Alright, Let me make this clear first and for most, I Am presently taking applications.

I would like to know the level of interest for people in having this Guild brought back to its old glory.

The rules of this Guild would be strict, and they will be enforced without mercy.

Ranks
Guildmaster/Priest of Torkalath - Tradion
Battlemaster of the Fallen - (not filled)
(random middle rank's i've not come up with yet)
Initiate of the Dark - Nukenyn, all others that pass their trial

Please note that there will be a trial period. Given that I won't be on for a little while due to some personal problems (but i will still be able to check the forums) Nukenyn will be giving me frequent reports. I'll come up with the other Ranks and such not sooner or later. Trial Period will last 7 days. I reserve the right to kick anybody from the guild at any time with reason. Any member, excluding Guild leader, can be held subject to vote to be kicked out at discretion of the guild. (talk to guild leader before starting said vote though, or it will be held null and void)

The rules of this Guild would be strict, and they will be enforced without mercy.

Rules
This is always the fun part
1. While it seems this game doesn't have much RP properties anymore, this Guild is still Considered to be Evil
2. While the Legion is Evil, we're not entirely Evil without cause. Remember this is a game, don't forget to treat it as such.
3. Respect and Follow the orders of the higher ranked member's (this doesn't mean if i say "give me your BD or your out of the Guild" that you should, that's not right and I would never do that, if any other member attempts to do this to you, report it to me asap)
4. Respect your fellow Guildmates
5. I will not tolerate anybody flaming other guilds. Defend your Guild, but there's no need to go around talking about how We're the best Guild. Actions speak louder than words, and even if you can Solo Loda 1-4, there's no reason to run around telling everybody how great you are.
6. Respect the Guild Leaders of Other Guilds, even Guild Leaders that follow Order. It takes a lot of time and effort to run a Guild and keep everybody in check, and those People deserve respect.
7. All guild member's must be at least registered in the forums, excluding those who live close to me, so that they can PM me with any problems. I don't require you to be active in the forums, though I do encourage it.
8. Guild leader has final say in all matters. (Though if you have a good reason to argue with what i say, please do)

Little more info on the guild for all the (new) people.

Reaver made the guild back in 2000-2002 area, not entirely sure when, think it was either late 01 or early 02. The Basis behind the guild (as far as story) was a bunch of "fallen elves" who followed the ways of Chaos, not nessisarily Torkalath. I swiftly made my way up the ranks and became tied for second with Manofathousandnames (or cheggy, pretty sure it was manofa though) By story, i was the "priest" who followed Torkalath and Manofa was more of the Combat General if i recall right.

Guild will hold true to the ways of Chaos, but not entirely without cause. (if pvp is enabled, there will be no random killing newbs suchforth so on). Guild will Automatically be at war with any guild that claims to follow Felewyn though (for RP purposes, for standard play I follow the "Hey its a game, have fun" rule.)

I (as of Apr. 2nd, 3:46am MTN std time) am a level 20 or 21, some random equipment. By the time I finally have the Guild running this should be different.

Post your interests/concerns. Remember, MS:C is a game, have fun, play hard, and don't take it so seriously :p

Snow Wolf / RaZoR

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Tradion said:
Presently looking at making a Rules and Ranks set up. I've made a website, but I'm having some problems finding a webhost that's not to expensive (free's allways good) but not loaded with adds like bravehost has become. (Website must also have Frames support, I webpage in frames, but the way i do it is clean so it works :p)
http://www.freewebs.com

Tentadrilus

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Freewebs: DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

Resurrecting a guild is a valient act. I wish you the best of luck. :D

Thraxis

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
iirc, you'd be correct. It was manofa that was pretty much in the same position in wildfire as you. I'd love to see it ressurected and have another old guild come back. All we'd need would be for Evaan to radnomly reappear (again) and get Valor working. Would certainly be a nostalgia fest. If I wasn't in RiP I'd deffinitly apply once you opened this up. However, i'm pretty damn comfy where I am, so good luck Trad.

brian4

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Good luck with the guild! Good to see some new guilds around ms:c.

Jelly

Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Actually they don't get much older than Wildfire Legion. :p I hope to see this guild grow sometime.

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Best of luck to you. I hope this guild grows to establish itself again as an icon for MSC.

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
P|Barnum said:
Best of luck to you. I hope this guild grows to establish itself again as an icon for MSC.
QFE, though I wasn't around when this guild was big/active.

Tradion

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Mmmgay (yes, the South Park style)
Anyways, I think I'm ready to start Accepting Applications to Make this guild regrow back into its Glory

Ranks
Guildmaster/Priest of Torkalath - Tradion
Battlemaster of the Fallen - (not filled)
(random middle rank's i've not come up with yet)
Initiate of the Dark - Nukenyn, all others that pass their trial

Please note that there will be a trial period. Given that I won't be on for a little while due to some personal problems (but i will still be able to check the forums) Nukenyn will be giving me frequent reports. I'll come up with the other Ranks and such not sooner or later. Trial Period will last 7 days. I reserve the right to kick anybody from the guild at any time with reason. Any member, excluding Guild leader, can be held subject to vote to be kicked out at discretion of the guild. (talk to guild leader before starting said vote though, or it will be held null and void)

Rules
This is always the fun part
1. While it seems this game doesn't have much RP properties anymore, this Guild is still Considered to be Evil
2. While the Legion is Evil, we're not entirely Evil without cause. Remember this is a game, don't forget to treat it as such.
3. Respect and Follow the orders of the higher ranked member's (this doesn't mean if i say "give me your BD or your out of the Guild" that you should, that's not right and I would never do that, if any other member attempts to do this to you, report it to me asap)
4. Respect your fellow Guildmates
5. I will not tolerate anybody flaming other guilds. Defend your Guild, but there's no need to go around talking about how We're the best Guild. Actions speak louder than words, and even if you can Solo Loda 1-4, there's no reason to run around telling everybody how great you are.
6. Respect the Guild Leaders of Other Guilds, even Guild Leaders that follow Order. It takes a lot of time and effort to run a Guild and keep everybody in check, and those People deserve respect.
7. All guild member's must be at least registered in the forums, excluding those who live close to me, so that they can PM me with any problems. I don't require you to be active in the forums, though I do encourage it.
8. Guild leader has final say in all matters. (Though if you have a good reason to argue with what i say, please do)