[Story] MS_Snow

Dark_Force9999

New Adventurer
Reaction score
The following story is a true story. Viewer discretion is not advised!

Today me, black archer, cloud and adventurer (the high level guy) was at ms_snow.

We killed every wild animals that was inhabit in this frozen summit. We then gone underground and destroyed the unholy ice elementals with mine and adventurer's UGA, ice reavers with magic, and the undeads with UGA again.

We made it to the Ice Bone Queen throne room and started fighting. Cloud couldn't really do anything since he was holding a GIB and a Nova Blade. We managed to brought her down 2 times. The third was just terribly wrong. It started out alright until adventurer left out of nowhere when she has 1/2 hp. After that our chance of beating her was cut in half (50% to a 25%). Then all of us just got kill by her and healed her fully.

Black Archer was 2nd in command and we attempted to kill her. We managed to brought down her to her near death. When I left the throne room with the teleport and return all healed it was horrifying. She regain full HP out of nowhere.

3rd attempt we did miserably and eventually started dying to the Ice Bone Queen. The 4th attempt, I charged and battle it out with the Ice Bone Queen and when in need to suicide into a pit, I got slained. Something was wrong there when I realized Black Archer was just sitting beside the teleporter to the throne room. I rushed in again hoping to get backup but I got slained and slained and slained and a couple time of suicide. All of these attempt I started to realized... I was alone. Everyone was chatting and partying at the teleporter to the throne room.

Our journey was ended sadly by going to Edana. But wait! That also failed. The server crashed out of nowhere :D

Typing all of that certainly made me felt better. Kinda sad that they give up out of nowhere without me realizing it.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
I think I speak for all of us when I say: KAI

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Dark_Force9999 said:
Wasn't really worth the 20k gold lost in the process :\

Lesson:
Don't ever play with some of those people (I'll let the more blustering people say who)...Cause they sit back, while you do the work, and then ninja the chest.