Ring of the Bloodstone

Older_Than_Dirt

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Has anyone found the start to this quest yet?

If not, state the maps you have checked

Locations searched so far:
Edana
Thornlands
Mscave
Deralia

Evaan

New Adventurer
Reaction score
How have you searched?

Have you inquired about the term "bloodstone", or simply seen through the interact menu? Perhaps it's "hidden" somehow...

*shifty eyes*

I have no idea myself. Haven't taken the time to search for it yet :)

Older_Than_Dirt

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Evaan said:
How have you searched?

Have you inquired about the term "bloodstone", or simply seen through the interact menu? Perhaps it's "hidden" somehow...

I've been checking the interact menu, but I mainly posted this as a "command center" for everyone's search since I know about 75% of all regular MSC players are attempting to locate the means to acquire the ring.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Many of the regulars are also going to avoid posting such a hard to find thing publicly, when we find it >_>

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:
Many of the regulars are also going to avoid posting such a hard to find thing publicly, when we find it >_>

I thought it needed to be stated again.

Molecular

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Been looking for this myself, rather a pain in the ass to find by yourself but I enjoy the search, i'll let ya know if I find anything ;o.

Red Giant

New Adventurer
Reaction score
ugh, i've been looking around for it forever. Someone gave me a hint on how to begin the quest, which seemed to work at first, but the person i talk to won't tell me anything.

Revenir

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Theres a guy in white in Edena, you need to bring him 50 odd Rat pelts as well as asking him aboot [Rat Hunting]. Sorry can't be bothered with the rest atm.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
What Revenir said isn't true. That's just a way to keep idiots busy.

If you're going to spread dumbass rumors, you might as well just shoot yourself in the face >_>

Evaan

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Nono, he`s right!
Ater giving him the 50 pelts, he will tell you about his rat hunting sport, and if you give him 100 more pelts, he will tell you about the rats guarding a chest containing the Triforce of Wisdom.

He says something like "It's in the heart of the portal with iron chains".

Mikkel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
Evaan said:
Nono, he`s right!
Ater giving him the 50 pelts, he will tell you about his rat hunting sport, and if you give him 100 more pelts, he will tell you about the rats guarding a chest containing the Triforce of Wisdom.

I must agree with Evaan!!!

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
I am amazingly tempted to post the start of the Bloodstone quest to shut you guys up, but instead I'll just say:

The 50 rat pelt thing is bullsh*t; don't waste your life.

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
This is why forums should have a "Sense of Humor" requirement. Like, right next to the "Are you 13+?" should have "Is this sentence funny? (Obviously funny sentence)" and if you fail, your IP address gets banned.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
villager said:
This is why forums should have a "Sense of Humor" requirement. Like, right next to the "Are you 13+?" should have "Is this sentence funny? (Obviously funny sentence)" and if you fail, your IP address gets banned.
Sense of humor is fine, but tricking tons of people into stupid shit like this is just lame.

This is why the forums have a "Awareness of Lame Jokes" requirement. Like, right next to the "Are you 13+?" should have "Is this joke good? (Obviously bad joke)" and if you fail, your IP address gets banned.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
It's Natural Selection. If you're stupid enough to fall for what Rev and the others said, you don't deserve to live/get the ring.

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
I seriously doubt anyone would of falling for it.

Evaan said:
Nono, he`s right!

It's not the person who said it that should be shot in the face, it's the person who believes him.

Evaan

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Clearly, someone hasn't played Zelda...

Oh, how I remember how many times people suggested this and that in Ocarina of Time in order to fill in the Triforce in the center of the circle of medalions (you could complete the Triforce in earlier games).

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Um... Zelda pwns?

Yes it does.

xlokix

New Adventurer
Reaction score
The irony in this thread is enough to drive someone crazy.

Sorry if I'm spoiling the fun, but for anyone who didn't get it, the 50 rat pelt thing actually is true.

Anyway here's a screenshot of the quest message with the 50 rat pelts (I blacked out the guys name):
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/9647 ... onexa0.jpg

A hint for the people trying to find him, he is LITERALLY right under your nose. You'll kill yourself after you finally do find him!

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I have the ring and I don't remember that.

Evaan

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Before things get out of hand - keep spoilers away, please.

If someone wants spoilers, have them told through PMs.

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
xlokix said:
The irony in this thread is enough to drive someone crazy.

Sorry if I'm spoiling the fun, but for anyone who didn't get it, the 50 rat pelt thing actually is true.

Anyway here's a screenshot of the quest message with the 50 rat pelts (I blacked out the guys name):
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/9647 ... onexa0.jpg

A hint for the people trying to find him, he is LITERALLY right under your nose. You'll kill yourself after you finally do find him!

that could be made in paint...
bad proof