remake of helena

Coen

New Adventurer
Christian Warrior's of God
Reaction score
I'm currently remaking Helena, trying to make it more play-able ( get some irritating stuff out, increasing it's size (more landscape and get rid of the ugly ends where the ground runs over into the sky) adding more buildings at the start to make it look more like a city, possibly some sort of towers for archers, making the rock work look nicer.

Just one question, I'm not gonna make it into a cheat map, what so ever (btw you don't need the fgd i think) but would the entities that are in the map (decompiled the old helena) work if i compiled it? Couldn't think of any reason why not...

Posting pictures of it any time soon...

Coen

New Adventurer
Reaction score
well, I ain't gonna seriously use it, but maybe people like it and want it in the mod, instead of the old Helena...

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I can tell you that there are already made remakes of helena :p wast of time... sry

and i dont think it's legal :? sry...

you should delete this topic before Kuroneko sees it xD

i dont want him to ban you :p

ah well.... i dont think he will... you have not done anything 'wrong'.. yet... :p

Coen

New Adventurer
Reaction score
where where where? I'll whipe them of the face of the earth, no seriously, most 'remake' maps where actually worse than the others...if you got some screenshots plz let me know

New Adventurer
Reaction score
sry i dont got any screenshots....

btw. dont remake map without promisen from the ms team...

or it will be "marked" as a custom map.. = a cheat map....

So if i was you... then i stopped makeing it.. ms:c comes soon... then its fixed.... no need to make map then... it would be marked as a cheat map any way....

Red Dragon

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Make it without entities, and send it into the Devs, if it's good enough, they might use it. However, they most likely have a new Helena planned for the new release.