• yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kashy

New Adventurer
Reaction score
make a new mosnter named reaper or somthing that drops reaper clothsing light weright and a reaper hood that would kick azz with the sythe

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
i have to agree with the dude that we need some clothes for the dark side...
we already got the edana crest for the good...hmm maybe calrian or garonroth should drop some evil crest or robes.

commandfox

New Adventurer
Reaction score
to be honest i reckon calrian should have a totally different look all together, and yes ur right more like a reaper or possible even like one of those nazgul thingos from lotr

http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/nazgul.jpg somethin like that would be pretty cool, just maybe edit out the sword and make him use his mace :p

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Actually, I notice that you can get different crests... Some h4x0r has been handing out pirate crests.

Would be nice to have a wider variety of clothes, I suppose - but someone has to make the models... I think there's enough modler's in the community to do that - so... It may not be a bad idea for the developers to toss in a bunch of clothes with no models yet attached to them (just an "X" icon). Then the community could add clothes to the market easily as you get the models and icons in, and everyone would know what type of clothes need models to be made... Hmmm...

And PS - rather than depending on h4x0rz to do it for us - why not just have Ike, or some market sell ALL the available crests? Can't be that hard to make the icons and add them to the shop inventory scripts.

Jester

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Thats what parties are for.

Otherwise it's like saying I can't just put [-*=clanname=*-] in any game and play.

Scottc

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Thothie said:
Actually, I notice that you can get different crests... Some h4x0r has been handing out pirate crests.

Would be nice to have a wider variety of clothes, I suppose - but someone has to make the models... I think there's enough modler's in the community to do that - so... It may not be a bad idea for the developers to toss in a bunch of clothes with no models yet attached to them (just an "X" icon). Then the community could add clothes to the market easily as you get the models and icons in, and everyone would know what type of clothes need models to be made... Hmmm...

And PS - rather than depending on h4x0rz to do it for us - why not just have Ike, or some market sell ALL the available crests? Can't be that hard to make the icons and add them to the shop inventory scripts.
:wink:

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Well, there are also several skins on that crest that aren't clan skins.

I just don't want to pay 1200gp for the Blue Lobster Bib of Edana - let's get some access going for those other skins.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
I've seen some clowns run around with crests from Darktide or the Pirates (while these people are not in these guilds) so yeah, there really should be restrictions.

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
all of them are clan skins...
but some clans died...so they could be used.

Lewie

New Adventurer
Reaction score
In my opinion, It would be better to have a large pack of crests with generic designs on them, such as swords, dragons, shields, etc. That way, when a guild forms and decides to buy a crest, they may choose whatever they like without having to worry about using a specific guild's crest.

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
yeah...its too bad theres no way to put your own skins onto the crests and then have other people see them... that would be awesome :)

Wolfhound

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Like a spray, except it's always displayed on your player model. Doesn't seem too far fetched. Custom sprays are possible after all.