PHPBB3 Upgrade!

Kuroneko

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
Jelly said:
Bump.
Is chronicles for phpbb3 still being 1337 h4xed (worked on)?

Numerous attempts at reaching the administration of the group that created it have been entirely unsuccessful.

JabbahRulz

New Adventurer
Christian Warrior's of God
Reaction score
Looks alright, but whats with the WoW maps in the background?

Jelly

Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
If yer read the whole thread yer'll find out. If yer don't feel like reading a lot, then I'll just tell you. Chronicles wasn't available for PHPBB3 so we settled for a Master Sword-ified version of ThorX, which is a wow theme.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Hopefully I'll get around to working on replacing some of the images, already repalced a few... And maybe some of the color scheme - orange text on yellow background is t3h suck)... But it'll be awhile - probably work up a new world map in the process.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
sounds like I should brush up on my PHP skills and remake it myself. We can make it race to see if Kuroneko can get it from the other place or if I can make it.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
If yer feeling photoshop happy, you can just edit the images and CSS files after you save this as a web page. I've a sample package: HERE - but I think that only includes the images I've altered.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
bah thats the cheaters way out, I want to make a fully integratable theme for PHPBB3. That and lets not touch my photoshop skills, my skills are about as good as korkis being a productive citizen for MS:C.