Parts of the new reward system...

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Yes, you made it clear, but I was posting another example to point out the massive failure of this aspect of the new reward system (which I dislike, but I thought I made that clear).

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
And I again contest if you are referring to that as a "massive" failure, on scale with some of the other, much more impressive, failures in this game, you've not been paying attention. ;)

xlokix

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Yeah like that guy in the dark alley in Edana who, if you say hello to, will ask you to come to his secret ranch and will then drug you, rape you, then take all of your weapons.

Well maybe that's not so much a failure.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
xlokix said:
Yeah like that guy in the dark alley in Edana who, if you say hello to, will ask you to come to his secret ranch and will then drug you, rape you, then take all of your weapons.

You must be [______this_______] mature to post here.

xlokix

New Adventurer
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:
xlokix said:

You must be [______this_______] mature to post here.
Oh really, because I was going to stop posting if you said I can't post here Lol!

Listen I know you're a huge nerd and all, but being a level 39 dungeon master is not a substitute for maturity.

Crow

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
roflmfaofp6.jpg