OMFG whats happening ?!?

Chopsuey

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Red Dragon said:
People never learn

when u DL a game, u automatically expect it u run decent enough not to delete your char. so poor u for callin them poor

New Adventurer
Christian Warrior's of God
Reaction score
Chopsuey said:
Red Dragon said:
People never learn

when u DL a game, u automatically expect it u run decent enough not to delete your char. so poor u for callin them poor

You right... but people should read manual (they normal dont do) then check site for updates (they NEED a update to play ms on steam) so they cant skip that part.. all here have the Steam update for ms of them who played on steam.... and they check forum for info about how to install the update... Then they (should read stickys cuz they notice that there are bugs) and then they know what can happen...

Thats what people should do.. and that's what must people dont do... :oldlol:

A guy dl a CSS where you dont need steam to play online, you only need a account. There is a readme (readme = manual) the readme are named "README!!!!!!" well.. he just want to install the game, he doubel click on the install.exe, it installs, he start the game, and BAM he get BANNED from Steam, he forgot read the readme, in the readme are there this line, "Close Steam before you start game, if you have Steam", he had Steam. He open the read me to see if there was anything he should know... he get pissed, and make sucide, cuz now he know he never can play on steam again.. THE END

People never read the readme or manual...

Like another mod for hl ESF, when ESF1.0 came all didnt know how to melee, they gor raped, they didnt readed the readme.. btw. its was fun as long they didnt know how to melee....

I learned to read readme's and manuals..

After i got a virus that deleted all my 4 years work :D

Read the Readme's or manuals, or you might get problems :wink:

btw.

I have a legal CSS :) :p

Read: Manuals, Readmes, ChangeLog for Updates and Forums Sticky.

Then you should be coved :D

May the virus be with you :D I mean luck! :wink:

Kengou

New Adventurer
Reaction score
you mean the force.

I never read readme's or manuals unless I'm in dire need. But I think we can all agree that they should at least realize that 1.3 is a beta test, and that beta tests are not complete games. There will be bugs and errors, and it's tiring to explain to each new person on the forum seperately that stuff happens sometimes. I figured all the bug problems out on my own as soon as I ran into them. So I say that newbs just deal with it, or use common sense and search the forums for answers.

New Adventurer
Christian Warrior's of God
Reaction score
I hop they send out the "change log" for ms:c BEFORE they realse ms:c...

i just like to read about new things and so i can think on what that are the best skills and so on...

War3-Mod to CS

Undead source are best vs Human and Night elf

Orc are best vs undead

night elf are best vs orc

human are some kind of medium race to all and in all...

Undead are clearly the best i think... :p