Newjack In Town

Forrmonster

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Greetings, I thought I'd give a little information about myself, and meet the people of the forum.

My name is Forrest (no joke, and "Run, Forest, Run," has gotten some damn old its not funny,) I live in the frozen wastelands of Wisconsin, the Dairy State. The ironic thing about that is, I'm allergic to milk. I play every type of video game I can get my hands on, all from MMORPGs (though I avoid them) to Shooters. Besides that, there is really not much else to tell about.

-FM

HomestarR

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Coming to these forums is probably the worst move you could have made. Too much hate and lameness. Don't give anyone any material to use against you because there are some here that will use it to walk all over you (I am guilty of doing this as well). You seem nice, and if you are persistent and insist on staying what you need to do is turn into the largest asshole you can so you can hold your own. You seem capable of intelligent thought and have decent sentence structure, so you are cool in my book. Welcome to the MS:C forums.

On topic; I am also allergic to milk, sucks because all the most delicious foods in the world contain dairy of some sort.

Wolfhound

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Lactose intolerance sucks, I have a couple friends in the same boat. Welcome to the forums and don't listen to HomestarR you just have to figure out who to avoid, some of the people in here get strangely emotional about things but there are a lot of people who are relatively normal. I say relatively normal because you are in the forums for a somewhat obscure multiplayer roleplaying mod...

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
you just said to much, your going to be attacked for that. :D

These forums have offered many a good read due to crazy things.

The Valorous

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Whenever a new person introduces themselves to the forums, the person becomes an unknowing sacrifice to the bloodthirsting baby-eater death god, which is represented by the forum's local populace.

Welcome to the forums, though.

Forrmonster

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Well, thank you for the pointers, and the welcoming. I believe I can hold my own, though I don't do much forum browsing in the first place, I just occasionally drop by on mornings that I have nothing else to do. But good-day/morning to you all, until we meet again.

NateTehGreatt

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Hahah wow you sound like my twin.
My parents almost named be Forrest when I was born (but decided on Nathaniel) and I am also lactose intolerant (and gluten aka wheat D:). Unless you're not lactose intolerant and really allergic to milk, that really sucks =/. My brother has that. Oh and I can't get enough games :twisted: .

Anyways, welcome =). This forum can be pretty harsh sometimes but I haven't been driven away, yet xD. I guess I'm one of the more lax members, so it doesn't bother me too much.

Enjoy your stay =D

Red Cell

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Haha forest. Like with trees and stuff.

HE'S DIFFERENT, EVERYONE MAKE FUN OF HIM!

outcasted.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Hello hello!

Don't be a moron and/or an exploiter/cheater, and you're fine in my book :D

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Welcome! I don't think that there's as much hate as people like to believe, it's just that it gets dragged all over the forums when it should of just ended awhile ago. :|

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Jelly said:
STFY HATE WAS ON THE GROUND!
NOU! DID YOUR 25WATTS LIGHTBLUB SHRINK TO 5WATTS WHILE YOU GRABBED INTO A TOILET AND WROTE BOOKS THAT WERE TOO LIBERAL FOR YOUR TEACHERS?

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Welcome, Forrmonster. As you should be able to tell, Sabre is one of those you should watch out for. He's been griefing for years, now, over his imagination.

I hope you enjoy your stay on these forums... in the event you become active on them, I'm sure it'll be a short one. You'll meet a number of people you will come to dislike. ^^

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Years? Stop bringing up the past.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Sabre, why the flying fuck do you type random words in italic? It really annoys me for no reason at all even because I don't even remotely know why you do it.
Ah well, maybe if I'm mature and have patience you'll stop doing this crap.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
Sabre, why the flying **** do you type random words in italic? It really annoys me for no reason at all even because I don't even remotely know why you do it.
Ah well, maybe if I'm mature and have patience you'll stop doing this crap.

XD

Good one :mrgreen:

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
HomestarR said:
You are all cool whale penises
No S.H.I.T., S.H.E.R.L.O.C.K.

Speaking of, you're now the S.H.I.T. S.H.E.R.L.O.C.K. cause Tirex is AWOL.

HomestarR

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I believe I made up that acronym. Gonna have to do better than that. Well, it was your idea, but my acronym.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Nevertheless, my decree still stands.