New suggestions for a new patch.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
*sigh* Well, I'm glad you're sounding remorseful now. I never meant it to sound as though you were spreading cheats still, it's just that "one" recent cheat. Not that the incident didn't leave me with my doubts.

Wouldn't be so bitter about it, but the event has, to date, added five months to the release of the patch, in addition to being the last straw for our project leader visiting the rest of us devs on the forums. MiB will absolutely not release a code source until that cheat is completely patched up, and we get reliable reports of attempts to use it, and that's proving very difficult indeed.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
I hadn't even imagined it'd cause a patch delay (because I honestly didn't know [...] would somehow work). I'd like to apologize to The Man In Black (and I mean it) but he doesn't go here anymore. I'm apologizing anyway:
The Man In Black, if you ever read this post, know that I really didn't mean to cause patch delay by spreading a certain command, which I thought was harmless at the time. I'm sorry. I really am.

I'd even help you test what new system you are working on, Thothie, but I doubt you (let alone The Man In Black) would trust me.