[NEW ARMOR] Thunder Armor

Snow Wolf / RaZoR

New Adventurer
Reaction score
neubitmapng6.png

It's the back of my Thunder Armor. I kinda like it. Suggestions/complaints ?

Snow Wolf / RaZoR

New Adventurer
Reaction score
right, i checked it in game, and it sucked ... gotta fix it and make it more blue

Red Cell

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
What does the character on the back of the armour say? I'm not too sure it would fit in with MS:C lore either. But sweet armour none the less.

Dudeman418

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Well, it doesn't look perfect, but I suppose it's ok. Would want to show us the front part(of the armor) when you get it done though, that's where one usually determines the "look" of the armor. Like Red Cell said, I don't think the wording at the back of the armor might fit the game. Maybe, get a thunder-ish looking symbol at the back instead. By the way, shouldn't it be lightning armor or something? Since thunder is a sound? Can't see the armor protecting against thunder. :wink:

Snow Wolf / RaZoR

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Dudeman418 said:
Well, it doesn't look perfect, but I suppose it's ok. Would want to show us the front part(of the armor) when you get it done though, that's where one usually determines the "look" of the armor. Like Red Cell said, I don't think the wording at the back of the armor might fit the game. Maybe, get a thunder-ish looking symbol at the back instead. By the way, shouldn't it be lightning armor or something? Since thunder is a sound? Can't see the armor protecting against thunder. :wink:

Well, i'll redo it. It's to goldy and sucks ;P

I lol'd
*thunder sounds are executed*
*all are dieing*
"Wtf why are you guys dead? wtf h4x."
*plays dead*

Zetanor

New Adventurer
Reaction score
A ancient foreign map, where you battle ninja warriors for the thunder armor? :roll: