Need Rollback, FPS and Bug made me lose 2 items

OverKill1376

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Hi, so today I was playing and we were in Orc_for and for some unknown reason my fps got really wrecked. It was on 1 and 2 and my game kept freezing. While in this situation I tried to type something, apparently pressing the buttons for the letters not only typed the message but also did what those keys were binded to. So I dropped Typhon away and I restarted without realizing what had happened until I joined again. By the time I had joined, it was despawned.

Later on, I checked my inventory and saw that I don't have my Armor Of Bravery anymore. That one I have no idea how it happened. I just went to change my armor and saw that I don't have it anymore. Not in my inventory and not in my Galat Chest either. I don't even remember putting it into my hands or anything for it to even HAVE a chance of getting thrown away or lost.

So that's 2 precious items lost. Can you please roll me back? I really need those items and they are not easy to get. Specially the armor.

It happened today. I'm not sure exactly what time but I think it was around 2:30 AM - UTC+03:30 (Tehran Time)

It happened on my number 1 character called "Chimz"
ID: "Chimz" 3 STEAM_0:1:42292013 887 00:10 112 0

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Done.