jon50559

Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
RiP
Alpha Tester
MSR Developer
Reaction score
So most people either completely ignore these potion drops, or they never are used seriously in training/map farming.

Say the Magic shop guy in either Deralia or Gatecity offered a service in which he infused the power of (10-25?) venom claw potions into a set of Demon Claws for a permanent version of the venom claw spell in weapon form. Ya' could even possibly add a 50k gold charge to the process. The resulting weapon could maybe even be a viable weapon for the people level 24+ MA.

Pretty cool idea IMO 8)

EDIT: Whaat? Posted in the general section, oh well.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
I would like this to become true, i enjoy the greater venom claws for randomness and the colour i enjoy most is green (hard to come by in ms:c)... though, much likely it won't happen.

inb4 someone says MA won't get inbetween items from 20-30 because it is meant to be like that (different from other skills) :wink:

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
I shall increase their duration from 3 mins to 10 minutes and see if that makes them any more valuable.

Keldorn

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
I think the main issue with Venom Claw potions is that you cannot use ice shield, rejuvenate, or potions without canceling the "spell", which makes them a bit clunky to use in harder maps, since they are single use.

Another way around this might be basing venom claw duration on number of swings (unless you can keep track of item duration in containers), and allowing players to put the claws "away", but I dunno if putting away a spell or a curse that changed your hands would make any sense. Dropping them would just delete them though.

A tomed version of the curse might work as well, if the weapon spell idea is going to be implemented.

Onibaku

New Adventurer
Reaction score
yeah i dont use venom claw for anything but grinding xp....
as stated above cant use anything one said pot is taken...