Molten fists?

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
hey, thothie was talkin about gauntlets and such and i only found 1 kind soooo.... ne ways here they are forgive the gay name ... but here is like a reskin maybe?

lookie

to bad u cant have animated skins XD that would look so kool with what i was thinking...

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Gold too. ;)

I was thinking 'Gauntlets of Fire' (one of the intended series) - maybe best if you can hue them a bit more red though? Just a bit... not a lot.

Others intended in the series:
Gauntlets of Frost
Gauntlets of Thunder
Envenomed Gauntlets*

* Last one may need an actual model edit, and not just a reskin - would like to add some spikes to the front gauntlet guards extending past the hand.

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
Thothie said:
Gold too. ;)

I was thinking 'Gauntlets of Fire' (one of the intended series) - maybe best if you can hue them a bit more red though? Just a bit... not a lot.

Others intended in the series:
Gauntlets of Frost
Gauntlets of Thunder
Envenomed Gauntlets*

* Last one may need an actual model edit, and not just a reskin - would like to add some spikes to the front gauntlet guards extending past the hand.

like so?

flamefist6pd.png

but with the thunder ones i could have done something kool but the way the models are textured i cant... so ima have to be creative... *sighs*... thats gunna be hard...

Jester

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I think that's a little too intense for some gauntlets. Maybe if it was hardened lava with some orange spots. And why the clear armor? The part you skinned is actually just a slide on glove.

Tao

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Don't listen to Jester, that looks awesome :D

ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!

New Adventurer
Reaction score
hmmm, yeah hardened lava does seem a lil more solid and punchapunchable... and maybe some cracks of orange would look sweet

OHOHOH! and everytime u punch FIRE SHOOTS OUT!

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
well, i figured if they do fire damage theyre magical ne ways... not like the model is 100% great its kool yes... but it could be better... and i figured making the top aditive would make it look like a flame over the fist... but oh well ....

Lanethan

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
I think it looks fantastic exactly like that.
Who wants hardened lava gauntlets when you can have magical, non-hardened lava gauntlets?

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
We're going for magic gauntlets - so yeah that's fine. Link it up fo me. ;)

I might add lesser/greater versions of each magic gauntlet - so if you feel like making a less showy version, I can use it as the lesser gauntlet model.

kray1091

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Damnit ceriux you're great keep up the good work-

---------------------------------------------------------
I just wish someone would make me a fiery war battle axe ='(