Malor Malgoridora (spoilers?)

Tentadrilus

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Alright, this is confusing.

During Lodagond-1, Lor Malgoriand's mages tell Runegahr that Maldora is Lor Malgoriand. This is a bit odd, because there's a place called Lor Malgoriand's castle (which, I believe, is a higher leveled place that Lodagond), but Maldora is still present in Lodagond. Whut.

In Wicard Oven, the fragment of Maldora says that you may not survive the deserts beyond his fortress. The deserts are part of a long chain of maps and places which lead you to Lor Malgoriand's castle, but if Maldoriand (LOL GET IT) was killed in Lodagond, who the hell inhabits Malgoriand's castle?

I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation, though. Is Lodagond supposed to be Malgoriand's castle? If so, why are Lodagond and LM's castle seperate on the beta map!?

Discuss and explain!

P.S. Are Maldora and Lor Malgoriand actually seperate people?
P.P.S. Is this a gigantic spoiler?

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
"Hah, Maldora is NOT the Doom Bringer! He is an imposter with delusions of grandeur!"

yep. maldora has them fooled into thinking he's the reincarnation of malgoriand, or somesuch...but really he's just a pathogenic liar.

Dudeman418

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Not hard to believe since he has already been defeated quite a few times by "wandering adventurers". :p

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Well he does have a giant floating citadel, tends to make one a bit cocky. ;)

...also worth noting he doesn't actually die in Lodagond-4. :twisted:

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Thothie said:
Well he does have a giant floating citadel, tends to make one a bit cocky. ;)

...also worth noting he doesn't actually die in Lodagond-4. :twisted:
I've noticed, he kinda laughs when we defeat him oO

Archer

New Adventurer
Reaction score
evilsquirrel said:
J-M v2.5.5 said:
"Hah, Maldora is NOT the Doom Bringer! He is an imposter with delusions of grandeur!"

yep. maldora has them fooled into thinking he's the reincarnation of malgoriand, or somesuch...but really he's just a pathogenic liar.

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Archer said:
evilsquirrel said:
J-M v2.5.5 said:

the post i am quoting is almost as useful as my own, however mine serves the purpose of showing you that yours was completely useless and gave no input. please refrain from this, it makes me read more - and i'm lazy.