Looking for frost wolf charm+poison cloud

Chimz

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Well what do you have to trade?
I have both of what you need but, I have no idea how much hp you have to even take a guess at the items you'd have to offer.
Plus I don't have anything specific in mind to ask for.

Last edited:

Paronskaft

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Well what do you have to trade?
I have both of what you need but, I have no idea how much hp you have to even take a guess at the items you'd have to offer.
Plus I don't have anything specific in mind to ask for.

What about a lich tongue or I'm pretty sure I have a dragon staff on my other guy, how much hp do you have and I'll get on and look

Also I heard the poison cloud broke so I'm not going to be needing that one, winter wolf charm is a must have though

Last edited:

Chimz

New Adventurer
Reaction score
What about a lich tongue or I'm pretty sure I have a dragon staff on my other guy, how much hp do you have and I'll get on and look

Also I heard the poison cloud broke so I'm not going to be needing that one, winter wolf charm is a must have though[/QUOTE]

HP is 1049 as my signature says. I've already got 4 Litch Tongues and two other Dragon Lances. I guess it would be hard to think of what you can offer me. Eh, whatever you can manage.

However, here are the Items I that would specifically be useful to me:
  • Wolf Charm
  • Shadow Wolf Charm
  • Greater Ice Blade
  • Rune Axe
And here are the potions that would be specifically can be useful to me:
  • Greater Protection Potion
  • Mana Font
  • Swift Blade
  • Lodestone Juice
  • Fire Brand

Also I heard the poison cloud broke/QUOTE]

Yeah the cloud's kinda broken. Just tested it yesterday. The clouds themselves do not do any damage (and might crash the server if too many of them are present). So if an enemy walks into the clouds he is not affected. But the impact of the spell damages the enemy (the amount of damage is the same number as your Affliction skill, so 12 affliction means 12 damage) and it applies a poison DOT that does the same amount of damage as the impact every second for about 12 seconds. Combining it with the Corodinator Helmet the DOT will last for about 26 seconds. I don't know if it has splash damage though. Didn't check.
So for me, having 38 Affliction skill, using the spell with a Corodinator would result in 38(impact)+(38x26)=1026 poison damage.

Last edited:

Paronskaft

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I actually got a winter wolf charm now, and learned that the rune blade levels affliction so I feel quite lucky.

I do have some of those items though, I'm confident that I have at least 1 greater ice blade, greater protection potion, and mana font, and the thing is I have tons of potions on my character I don't look at very often so god knows what else.

Also I don't see signatures and I know I used to, maybe it's my phone but the whole forum seems different than what I remember 6 months ago too