KoL A New Guild

icuownage

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Hello, im Icuownage im a lvl 24 shield archer, and im making a new guild to help new people on there way, i am looking for new low lvls under 20, maybe a bit higher, to join my guild, i have a few members and we do a few raids of some easy maps, (world walker series) and i help new people on their way by buying them good armor, by getting them good armor even though im low lvl i get good armor :), telling them good monsters to train on etc etc... well anyway, im looking for new members so we can be a even bigger clan and help even more new people and hopefully make msc a great populated game :)

Story

KoL were a legendary knights who did not really appear in history much, infact there are not in any of the history books, they are legendary knights who fought for good and diminished evil from the world. Recently they were tricked by a fellow knight and most were killed only ones to survive was icuownage and darkangel, where they formed a new KoL but this one they wanted to help new people on there way, and train them to be the next great generation

RANKS

LEADER
Icuownage

Sub Leader
Darkangel

Martial Arts Master
Darkangel

Head Wizard

Blademaster

Bowmaster
Icuownage

Mage

Knight (all melee skills)
Tsunami
Ragnar
Grunt

Martial Arts Trainee

New Guy

brian4

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Reaction score
Good luck with your guild, I hope it grows. Also, might want to put ranks, and information such as a background story. I hope your guild succeeds!

icuownage

New Adventurer
Reaction score
ok this is gunna sound noobie but i am a noob ive been playing 2 weeks tops i dno i dont count days :), but anyways, i dont get how to promote ppl or kick ppl in my party, how do i do that? and ty for the support :)

brian4

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Reaction score
You can't promote people/kick them by say, a console command. The ranks are just something you post on your first post. How ranks are caluclated varies from clan to clan. As for how to kick people out, just remove them from your list of members and ask them to take off the tag.

icuownage

New Adventurer
Reaction score
well if they ar really stubborn and are not gonna take the tag off, what do i do then?

Snow Wolf / RaZoR

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I might seriously wanna join this guild, since you're (the clan) level 20 - 25, and there's none really good in your clan (level 25 or higher) to help/get some other items etc.

icuownage

New Adventurer
Reaction score
notice this guild is for new players, and i dont know what a lvl 10 or summit like that wuld want wiv a nova blade or rares like that lol, and as you tried to joke me earlier i would not invite you in :)

icuownage

New Adventurer
Reaction score
i dont get what you dont understand, i have made u the blademaster as in you own all the knights

icuownage

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I am looking for a crest maker, i will offer them somthing in return, all i have up for offer is

2 fang tooths

or

a flamelick

i dont want to part wiv anything else, if you do it for free this will make me very happy :)

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I can be commissioned to make crests, and all I ask for is a copy of the crest itself. However, I will not make the crest until you have five guild members, and they all have posted in this thread. This should not be difficult, as it is the requirement set forth by Thothie for even getting the crest into the game.

Get to work ;)

icuownage

New Adventurer
Reaction score
lol all i can really draw it from is paint and im a real bad drawer, all i want is a blade wiv light shining behind it saying KoL on the bottom

icuownage

New Adventurer
Reaction score
well im posting to say im a member, well that kinda obvious but still that is 1/5

icuownage

New Adventurer
Reaction score
w00t that 5 :), now the crest can be made or do u need a template cause all i really want is a sword wiv light shining all around it saying KoL at the bottom

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
There's a template floating around somewhere.
But hey, if you want me to make yer crest, drop me a PM.

icuownage

New Adventurer
Reaction score
that has confused me, i drop who a pm :S, sabre or snow wolf?

Jelly

Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Why don't you drop both of them a PM? Maybe it'll be a contest and then the one who makes the best looking crest gets his crest used as the KoL guild crest. That'll produce the best result. :wink: