• Maybe..

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kray1091

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Just a little pack I put together. Hopefully it helps :oldlol:

I went through a couple mods today looking for new maps and models that msc could use. I managed to find some really good stuff too.

Models :
Hooded man (Mage looking)
Eskimo (for somewhere cold)
Dragon (AWSOME)
Croc (sewers?)
Flying enemy(animated armor looking)

MAPS:
leprechaun1 - Just needs to be converted into MSC and 2 or 3 texture changes.

MODELS: are all animated and skinned
MAPS: All finished and include WAD's
Download liniks:
OFFICAL: http://www.wikiupload.com/download_page.php?id=105450

Mirror: http://files.filefront.com/sPackrar/;69 ... einfo.html
Mirror:

Vomica7

New Adventurer
Reaction score
the croc is actually quite impressive :D

i say use it.

and that dragon. *barf*

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Grylian.mdl is from SvencoopRPG. I think our animated armors pretty much cover that department, and we have a animated armor boss, he's just not been used since Barnum hasn't finished his map.

Dragon is from WW. We have the source for that set. It's a really crappy dragon though. Better as a drake or something.

Hooded man is a reskin of an old WW player model. We have the original, without the lemon on it.

Eskimo won't load for me, but I think I've seen it before.

I also like the croc. Although it seems to have 3 copies of every animation for some reason, which makes me wonder how corrupt the QC is (as I'll have to edit the QC to make it an MSC monster).

FER

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Have you guys checked HLdino? It has an impressive dinosaur model (not the t-rex). I'd say check it

kray1091

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Well im glad to hear than 1 or 2 models are worth looking into.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Go ahead and post 'er up. Any idear where that croc is actually from?

AmIAnnoyingNow

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Thothie said:
Dragon is from WW. We have the source for that set. It's a really crappy dragon though. Better as a drake or something.

It took me forever to find that model after i lost my old install of WW, but i found it eventually. I shrunk it, set/added all the player animations as the flight animation, and used it in svencoop as a minidragon player model. Unfortunately, due to my complete lack of knowledge about modeling, the weapons float above me at weird angles. But it's still fun to fly around. :)

I used it in one of my maps as a voltigore, because it spews lightning like mad. Don't press the button! :twisted:

Hush

Adventurer
MSC Developer
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Thothie said:
Go ahead and post 'er up. Any idear where that croc is actually from?

Gunman Chronicles

Jelly

Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
AmIAnnoyingNow said:
I used it in one of my maps as a voltigore, because it spews lightning like mad. Don't press the button! :twisted:

Secrethunt2_r ? :p I just played it and noticed you made it. Awesome job, you should map for msc :D

AmIAnnoyingNow

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Jelly said:
Secrethunt2_r ? :p I just played it and noticed you made it. Awesome job, you should map for msc :D

demontemple? Otherwise known as I-dont-have-a-dragon-monster-to-spam-so-im-going-to-make-a-random-demon-temple-instead temple. I've actually been working on it a lot lately, just not releasing many updates. I'll probably make more eventually, i tend to map a lot for mods where i know my maps will actually be played by the community.

secrethunt3 is still on pause till sven coop updates, because I like item_goals (apparently this was a bad idea considering i could have made at least 2 by now). And it looks way better than the other ones, i actually put in some detail.