Food for thought.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
How many skill do you have above 30? Just your sword, or maybe one or two others? I have ALL of my skills above 30, and every level I have to get for any of those skills takes a long time. I'm willing to put up with maybe 2-4 weeks of daily work just to get ONE full level in ONE skill, but not 2-4 months of daily work it would take to play on any other map.
Oh look, the highest level player in the game agrees, and all his skills are above 30.

Think what you want about whatever 'grudges' I may have, but I think that this series is in fact killing the game.

Lodagond doesn't have all the rares...What's your point?
That just means that the only maps worth playing are:
Lodagond
b_castle
cleicert
skycastle
calruin
wicard

Six maps, out of all the ones that had unique rewards up until lodagond. Bloodrose, old_helena, the_keep, demontemple, ms_snow, nightmare_thornlands, and any map that offered a challenge are all effectively killed by lodagond and its loot and experience, some of that to a chest that is unguarded and easily accessible.

I'm not saying nerf lodagond, I'm saying balance it.

Picadilly

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Reaction score
FER said:
No more trains?

Just find proof of me as a registered user there, idiot

lol, FER!

We love you,

Please DO visit, it's an honor to have u stop by. :D

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Can I join, too, Picadilly?

Then I can be all like:

r_hayguys.jpg

elfstone222

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Actually, the people I see getting to *that* chest first and most often are a bunch of level 20 people with raven maces who tag along anytime they see mapname "loda" on a server. It doesn't take anyhting special to make it to that chest, mostly just sitting on the server until someone else beats rune for you.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Tradion is one of the original developers of master sword: continued. I convinced him to rejoin the development team. He may even try to get certain weapons unnerfed He is going to talk to Thothie about unnerfing the greater ice blade. There may yet be redemption for this mod!

His request to get the GiB unnerfed fell on deaf ears... I heard it got nerfed even more Yay for this crappy new patch!

I just had to pause to LOL at that.

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
I know the first "nerf" for the GIB was the 10 mana per charge (Seriously, 10 mana per charge isn't that f*cking much), what is this second "nerf" that I never heard of?

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
There wasn't one SFAIK - just the usual crazy rumor, like the rest of the post.

FER

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
BTW, player "X" claimed Demon Claws got nerfed since release :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: