FN Server Problems

Solanah

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Hiyah there, my friend and I have been trying to play on the official servers as of late, and we'e been having two major problems with your servers;

Firstly, literally every time we transition to another area, the server stays offline for a good ten minutes or so, resulting in a failed connection attempt each time.

Secondly, after running fine for an hour or two, the servers are now randomly crashing/disconnecting as soon as we've both been connected for a few minutes.

We've no idea what's going on, but we hope it gets fixed soon!

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
The RKS servers seem to all be up, at the moment... Might be time to update them again - though that's as likely to cause problems as solve them.

Solanah

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Thothie said:
The RKS servers seem to all be up, at the moment... Might be time to update them again - though that's as likely to cause problems as solve them.

Yeah, they're all up as long as we're not on them. The problem is, they crash moments after we join.

Solanah

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Crashed three of the EU servers after being on them for less than 5 mins, managed to transition normally from thornlands to helena on EU 5, only to have the server die when I was looking around shops.

Hope you manage to find out what's up with them. Keep me posted!

Hush

Adventurer
MSC Developer
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Could it be possible that you or your friend are equipped with a shield?

I got problems with this shield issue aswell: For some people (including me) the servers tend to crash after a few minutes, when you are carrying a shield on your back.

If so, try to remove it by throwing it away or stuff it in your galat chest. Its just a guess, but maybe it helps.

Solanah

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Hush said:
Could it be possible that you or your friend are equipped with a shield?

I got problems with this shield issue aswell: For some people (including me) the servers tend to crash after a few minutes, when you are carrying a shield on your back.

If so, try to remove it by throwing it away or stuff it in your galat chest. Its just a guess, but maybe it helps.

Yeah, that fixed it thanks. Hope they fix shields soon, then.