FN not saving/updating

Ayhur

New Adventurer
Reaction score
FN server crash??

hi,

i was skilling on nightmar_edana, and i was bored and changed to other server, and all time i have using for skilling has lost. i had up skill 27 maces, 20 lance, 18 spell magic and when try reconnect with the server my skills down to 26/19/17 :,/

please check if the information with the server is saving or is lossing. Or if there are someone more that at this time, has lost all time that has been played.

D.Drew

Adventurer
Reaction score
At the moment, FuzNet doesn't seem to be saving anything. Just joined a server where two people were playing for the past 2 hours, and nothing has saved for them. One of them managed to get above 100 hp, but it was reset on map change. Tried different servers, still didn't work.

D.Drew

Adventurer
Reaction score
Re: FN server crash??

FN isn't down, it just seems to not update or save.

Wishbone

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Heroes of Dawn
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Without getting a look at the actual log, my guess is either the game server isn't able to sucessfully send the information to the FN server or the FN server is actually down and the game server thinks it's still up. Oddly enough, I never ran into this sort of problem when I was working on the FN server on my end, usually if the information sent was bad it would just crash the FN server...

Thoth or RKS will probably need to restart it and that will probably fix the issue.

PY004

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Most likely a permission issue on the server end. Try again and see if it's fixed now.