chase should be banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Vlad said:
**** you j-m How like you to say something so stupid like that also you Don't Even know my New ip and your a piece of **** you need to really grow up and get a life because your a tightass about every thing
I'm so "tightass" about this because your ***face cousin is ruining the fun for other people on my server.

Next to that, he lied about stealing right in my face. He probably thought I'd never figure out or anything. WRONG. So that's why I banned your stupid *** cousin. And I feel happy I did.

And if you come in-game I'll have your IP/STEAM_ID again, if that's what you want.

Tokugawa

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Vlad you must face the facts, your cousin violated a server rule. Short: DON'T MOAN ABOUT A LOSS THAT WAS JUSTIFIED. Get on with it and move on ffs.... Also J-M is a good guy. He knows what hes doing and you don't. You probably dont even know how hard it is to maintain a server and enforce the rules. I know your just going to keep moaning like the little child you are until Chase ban is finished but hardly any of us will pay attention to your attitude.
You sir have just been owned. Go a fail life like you always do.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
I still find it more than just unlikely that Chase, Chase Young, & Vlad are different people...

Chances are they are all the same & the one...
Or the two others don't play MSC a whole lot and only one does (not too hard to ask relatives to fake this stuff out).

To test this... Vlad *if* you are a seperate entity of existence (or you aren't Chase to be put simply) give us this new steamID, and log onto any server with Chase at the same time. Also both of you run around & talk at the same time so I know you aren't just using two computers :)

*PARANOIA TAKES OVER THE MIND*

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
gosh is it normal to gather so much enjoyment from reading fights between to people? Either way, I must thank both of you for a good read! this has been truely a good fight!

so will there be a sequel? Possible a continuation?

:D

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
fwscreen1.jpg

fwscreen3.jpg

- DOWNLOAD -
http://www.moondoggieent.com/games/flamewar.html

...and save us the trouble of sending useless massive threads of burning hate to NML. ;)

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Blasto121, with 'both' ('thank both of you'), do you refer to:

Vlad & me
Vlad & Tokugawa
Vlad & Netrogor

In any case, I must also say that Vlad's comments were quite entertaining :mrgreen:

Oh and Thothie... what the **** :|

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
I don't really know myself so how about the umbrella thanks that should cover everything.

OMG thats freakishly sweet Thothie, where on earth did you find that!

Kokris666

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Alas, now the story has come to a halt.. And justice Was forever more SERVED ON A PLATE OF BANNAGE with a side of OWNED!! man this guy is one bad liar :!:

Well that was fun.. :?

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Kokris666 said:
Alas, now the story has come to a halt.. And justice Was forever more SERVED ON A PLATE OF BANNAGE with a side of OWNED!! man this guy is one bad liar :!:

Well that was fun.. :?

OMFG how dare you bring this god forsaken thread of h8 back to life. ><

Thought K sent it to NML... ;)

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
The thread's seething hate has forced it back into life :oldshock:
Quick Thothie! Use the holy-watchamacallit-stick and destroy this monstrosity!!

Seriously though, this issue died, and shouldn't have been put at the top of everybody's list like it just has for posting; look at the date before you Kokris; back in August... it is now mid-December.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
I can't move things to NML apparently... I'd *kinda* like to keep this thread there for historical reasons. (ie. if we come across an issue with the 0x0x0 fix, we can reference this thread of burning h8, as to why we have said fix.)

Meanwhile, I'll just lock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.