chase should be banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

tribalms

New Adventurer
Reaction score
that guy was following me around while i died and looted all my armor and my ice blade

before i could understand what was goin on, all that was gone

i could tell because whenever i died he would come up to my body and i would hear the equiping sound...

tribalms

New Adventurer
Reaction score
yea it might have been your sever

check incase

not really sure =/

pkm25

New Adventurer
Reaction score
dont have to worry about that with me tribalms im an old...er ms:c player that dissappeared only like 5 ppl knew me but yeah i never loot...ive had so many ppl loot me....good thing they didnt get my g maul and sir gerics armor (considered good back then)

tribalms

New Adventurer
Reaction score
uhh i dont understand why you said that

sounds shady =/

Vlad

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Alright this guy is lying his ass off. First off my cousin started his new acount (Chase) Not to long ago so he barley even knows how to play the game I have To help him Half of the Time. Also Today i was watching my cousin the whole day. And not once did he loot any thing from him. A Mater Of Fact my When I Was watching my cousin, tribal ACTUALLY looted from us. he stole his big sack when we where in goblin town. This Made my cousin very upset because he lost alot of his potions. If anyone should be banned i belive it should be tribal also my brother has gotten a great axe which makes his equipment entirly WAY too heavy to take any armor nor Anything For that matter

Alzakari,
Vladmeir

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Okay Vlad....

WHICH THE FUCK IS IT? IS HE YOUR COUSIN OR BROTHER?
Sorry if I misinterpreted anything you said, but you mention your 'cousin' Chase, then you say brother... so I got lost there :)

BTW this 'Chase' is rather creepy, he does have a thing about following people around w/o actually fighting, I don't know if he's aware but MSC doesn't have the same XP leech system as Natural Selection :evil:

I'm guessing he was aware of that much though... probably had high hopes of thievery :)

Vomica7

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Netrogor said:
Okay Vlad....

WHICH THE **** IS IT? IS HE YOUR COUSIN OR BROTHER?
Sorry if I misinterpreted anything you said, but you mention your 'cousin' Chase, then you say brother... so I got lost there :)

BTW this 'Chase' is rather creepy, he does have a thing about following people around w/o actually fighting, I don't know if he's aware but MSC doesn't have the same XP leech system as Natural Selection :evil:

I'm guessing he was aware of that much though... probably had high hopes of thievery :)

im pretty sure his cousin isnt that old, since he had to help him with it most of the time.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
The Blades #2 - Yesterday's server log:

Tribal says: chase
Tribal says: you are taking my shit
Tribal says: wtf
Tribal says: chase
Tribal says: give me back my armor

Chase says: no im not
Tribal says: i was watching you
Tribal says: wtf

Chase says: i cant even carry it
Tribal says: dont LIE TO ME
Chase says: this axe is heavy
Tribal says: i seen you comin up and picking my stuff up
Chase says: i dont got ur stuff
Player Chase disconnected
Player Tribal disconnected

Vlad

New Adventurer
Reaction score
ok theres me (the older brother vlad) my younger brother (charles) my cousin (kyle) kyle is only 12 and charles is 10 so i feel old since im 19 :p

tribalms

New Adventurer
Reaction score
thats just retarded

ask angrysully or fu-q

chase isnt to be trusted

careful when playing on a pvp server with him - he will follow you around till you die and take you for what you're worth

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Angrysully, Fu-Q, Tokugawa, Nil, Sir_Killerlot and you say he steals.

Sure, that is very suspicious, but I need to be sure. Don't worry though, I'll find out.

pkm25

New Adventurer
Reaction score
i wasnt there when he looted,but yesterday tribal was saying "give back my ice blade" and chase says "no i aint giving it back,you gotta kill this huge boss on this map to get it back haha"

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
forum_flames.gif

Sorry, just had to use that before the flames burned out. Resume bickering. ;)

Vlad

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Well folks with all this comotion going on im going to sneak onto chases account today and look through his inventory for the following items please correct me if im wrong :? :armor (what kind?) ice blade and is that all? i shall look for those items.

Vlad

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Ok well i found out people that infact chase did loot from some where because this is what i found: ice blade sir genrics armor and dark platemail helment these items i had not seen him with before so im guessing those are tribals stuff and also i found this guy pretending to be j-m also when i was playing earlier. but anyway where shall i return your items tribal????

Alzakari,
Vladmeir

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Mother****ing ownage report!
Vlad = Chase = Chase Young

Read below for the full story!

It all starts with this: exactly one week ago, on the 15th of August, I was playing on my Blades #2 server, Deralia, with Jelly and Leviathan. Suddenly, this dude named Chase Young enters the server.

In this conversation you can see how Chase Young says he is actually Vlad:

08/15/2006 - 14:06:54: Player Chase Young connected
08/15/2006 - 14:07:00: Leviathan says: sure
08/15/2006 - 14:07:00: Jelly says: it way faster
08/15/2006 - 14:07:04: Jelly says: brb
08/15/2006 - 14:08:04: Jelly says: back
08/15/2006 - 14:08:32: Jelly says: leveled affliction yet

08/15/2006 - 14:08:32: Chase Young says: hey do you got any spare spell tomes that i may have please?
08/15/2006 - 14:08:39: Leviathan says: nope
08/15/2006 - 14:08:44: Jelly says: hi chase
08/15/2006 - 14:08:47: Chase Young says: hey
08/15/2006 - 14:08:56: Jelly says: not ATM sry
08/15/2006 - 14:09:08: Chase Young says: you know im vlad right?

Now, Vlad here claims that Chase is his cousin. Today I met Chase Young in-game after a week, and he acted like a dick to me, to put it lightly. I asked this Chase Young dude if he's Vlad, and he denied. Well guess, what, Chase Young = Vlad = Chase. I did some STEAM_ID checking. Behold:

Vlad = STEAM_0:1:9922595
Chase = STEAM_0:1:9922595
Chase Young = STEAM_0:1:9922595

If Chase is really Vlad's cousin, it would be pretty normal that they both have a different Steam account, right?

Also, Chase Young (who I met in-game today again, as I already said) claims that:
1) He is 26 years old
2) He is the younger brother of Chase ("Hence the Young")

Chase is ten years old, according to Vlad, so Chase's younger brother can not be 26 years old. Older brother, yeah, younger brother, no.

Last but not least some info about the Chase / Chase Young thing. MS: C has this weird bug where names with spaces sometimes don't appear correctly.

Example: my in-game name is "J-M v2.5.5", yet sometimes it only shows as "J-M". So "Chase" is either
1) Vlad's third account (second being Chase Young)
2) Chase Young

Anyway, the STEAM_ID thing is proof enough for me. Those who don't believe me: I have a ton of server logs with Vlad's / Chase's / Chase Young's STEAM_ID all over the place.

Last but not least my theory: we are dealing with one, only one loser, who had his Vlad account deleted (item bug). Now, this loser wants to have his stuff back, so he's just stealing it on his other character, named Chase Young (and the MS: C name bug can cause "Chase Young" to appear as "Chase").

To sum up why Vlad = Chase = Chase Young:
1) They all have the same STEAM_ID
2) Chase Young told Jelly, Leviathan and me that he is actually Vlad
3) The MS: C name bug can cause "Chase Young" to appear as "Chase"

So there you have it. Somebody is going to get banned for a month because of thievery. Maybe even longer because you acted like such a dick in-game.

Post Scriptum: ROFL OWNED.

Post Scriptum two: I ****ing told you all (in this topic and in-game) that I would find out, huh :mrgreen:

Jelly

Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
OMFG!!!LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE A WINNER!!!
All the cool and nice dudes from msc: 1
the retard Vlad/Chase/Chase Young: 0

Status
Not open for further replies.