Brawl

Jelly

Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I just preordered Brawl. It's not comming out until april, though (in Denmark, that is).

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
I guess I should post my friend code at some point so people on the forum can lay the smack down on me.

!=-PhoeniX-=!

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Reaction score
I'm pretty bad at the game so most of the times i make maps with ladders :D

SnowBlind

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I do :eek:
I'll post my FC in a tad :p

I use Zero Suit Samus + Meta Knight. Anyone think they can beat me? :D

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
PS3 FTW and always > than CrapBox360. IMO.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
SnowBlind said:
I do :eek:
I'll post my FC in a tad :p

I use Zero Suit Samus + Meta Knight. Anyone think they can beat me? :D

my peach could lay the smack down on your zero suit samus

SnowBlind

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Sabre said:
PS3 is going to pwn in the long run.

Rofl. :D

Wii = Super Mario Strikers Charged, Red Steel, SSBB, Excite Truck, WiiPlay, WiiSports and a whole bunch of new concepts added and are classic and interactive games that PS3 wouldn'tve even dreamed about.

In fact, PS3 is so down in funds, they've reverted back to making a PS2 that is white and making games that are family friendly.

Hm.... now who's idea was that? :roll:

5810_large_ps2_white_angled-alt.jpg

Remove the Dualshock and put a wiimote there and you get a Wii, my friend.

I do agree that PS2 has a variety of good titles / series that they could easily bring them back in the running if they made a few sequels...

Like Twisted Metal or another Crash Bandicoot.

But so far, they don't seem to be getting the idea of what people want out of the PS3.

A good game.

And to Blasto...PM me your FC...

I'd like to lose for once.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
SnowBlind said:
Sabre said:
PS3 is going to pwn in the long run.

Rofl. :D

Wii = Super Mario Strikers Charged, Red Steel, SSBB, Excite Truck, WiiPlay, WiiSports

You just named the whole Wii game catalog.

Tradion

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I'm entirely amazed nobody mentioned this, but the simplist way for the PS3 to outsell the 360 and the Wii combined... an FF7 remake.. :O

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Tradion said:
I'm entirely amazed nobody mentioned this, but the simplist way for the PS3 to outsell the 360 and the Wii combined... an FF7 remake AND SEQUEL OMFG.. :O

Fixed.

Thraxis

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Well both 13 and 13 versus (wth is up with that anyway) look like they are going to be breaking quite a bit of new ground with the FF series. As long as it doesn't pull a gambit system (shudders) or something of the sort, I may just have to buy a PS3 when good games start coming out for it.

For now, I'm perfectly happy with my Wii which has brought more fun to myself and others as my friends 360 has done for us.

I'm still standing by my opinion that a 360 is for people who just don't want to maintain a computer and for some reason hate mice for their insane aiming ability.

Tradion

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Thraxis said:
I'm still standing by my opinion that a 360 is for people who just don't want to maintain a computer and for some reason hate mice for their insane aiming ability.

QFE..

Though i would like to have a 360 just for the fun of it. Gotta admit some good games come out on it. PC for FPS's.. Consoles for RPG's.. and Assassins Creed..

tehrilez

New Adventurer
Reaction score
When the PS3 starts releasing fun games, lemme know. Fun games as in games me and three friends could sit down and play. Other than maybe rock band (which is for wannabe rockers :wink: And it isn't even really sit down and play because you'd have to practice) I don't know of ANY sit down and play games on the PS3, other than Calling all Cars (which is an awesome game, PS3 did well with CAC) As far as I'm concerned as it stands the PS3 is a big system with boring, or long games you have to have played 10 sequels to understand, games and a cheap blu-ray player.

FYI : Xbox is getting Pirates VS ninjas DODGE BALL.

pirates-ninjas-play-dodgeball-20070813021431637.jpg

Does the PS3 have pirates and ninjas playing dodge ball with zombies AND ROBOTS?!? No.

Another thing that makes me laugh about PS3 is you have to buy a brand new 50$ controller for rumble, something they should have put in earlier when stealing the Wii's motion sense design.

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Rumble sucked anyway. I love my controller without it. It's not only lighter, it stays charged forever (it seems like).

SnowBlind, the PS3 has been out for not even 2 years and has some great games. The other systems have more games but, they either are availiable for PS3, are directed for little kids or just suck. PS3 Does have some terrible games but its very balanced with some great games.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
if you want pickup and go casual games then get yourself a wii, seriously. Nintendo has the gold mine on casual games 360 nor the PS3 can claim that. Fact is Sony's PS2 outsells most of all the consoles still just because it has so many choices in the game department, want casual you can get that want serious get your self GTA3 or something of the such.

Speaking of which Microsoft in a desperate attempt to get more casual players is making something like this -> http://www.joystiq.com/2008/04/07/rumor ... 0-wiimote/

As for the rumble feature in PS3 controllers Sony got sued for using the same rumble tech in there previous controllers. Some other company came up out of no where and attacked Sony for using "there" rumble technology. The whole thing was bull considering Sony had used that before for the last 2 generations of controllers.

also I would rather have that "cheap Blue Ray player" than that obsolete HD-DVD player the 360 has.

So far each system has catered to a specific crowd and as done so very well, the 360 hits core of gamers, the Wii hits the casual gamers and the PS3 hits the high end gamers. Each market has advantages and disadvantages, and at some point some of the systems will migrate into the other categories, however some won't move at all. The wii will most likely stay as the casual system with the occasional gem of a game. 360 will continue to output there games the way they always do, by paying off developers to be "exclusive" which is funny because most of the games will be exclusive for about 3-6 months. They will also attempt to enter the casual market. The PS3 on the other hand will start to pick up more games as developers figure out how the system can handle things, more 360 games will be ported over and before long developers may start choosing it over Microsoft, like Konami.

Sony has always held that they will not pay for an "exclusive" Microsoft on the other hand could careless and is willing to pay into the millions for a 3-6 month "exclusive"

The Valorous

New Adventurer
Reaction score
We shouldn't let this degenerate into a PS3 vs. Xbox 360 thread.

In sticking with the topic, I suck at Brawl. Especially with the wii-mote. I'm lost half the time and I usually commit suicide with whatever character I have.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
this thread goes in and out of console battles.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
Alright so here is my brawl code finally got around to putting it up here:

profile name: Blast
Brawl Code: 0817-3423-3339