Any possible hints on advancement?

cfreyrun

New Adventurer
Reaction score
A friend and I are currently in the mid tier content for the game. We are in our early 600s hp wise and are both around 25 or so. It seems however that our advancement is somewhat stalled at the moment.

We've been trying the maps on the medium /hard difficulty list and we either get next to nothing(Wicardoven for instance has netted worthless junk in the chest on the clears we have done on it) or we get destroyed, like in Catacombs with the mummies. Aleyesu and Keledros ruins has provided some fruit , but we need other spells/weapons/armor to start making a dent into the game. We would do Curse of the Bear gods, but the final map is currently broken transition wise.

A nudge in the right direction hint wise would be appreciated. :wink:

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
-ms_wicardoven (keep on trying the fragment boss, the best armour comes from him, you need at least 2 players to get it and it's rare, the orc boss is not really worth it unless you want some magic weapon that focuses on poison damage);

-ms_snow, it is about your level range but don't expect to get epic loot with just 2 of you, good loot might spawn but the odds of it happening are pretty low. This map offers a decent elemental sword and the best shield. Along with some spells that might be usefull, or not.

-tundra, you can clear most of this map except for the final boss, be advised that you will need stun resists and ice resists to make this map worthwhile playing. Otherwise expect stuns and ice cages about every 2 seconds. Also one of the sections of the map is gonna be overkill if you guys rush in and try to take the enemies head on, you will survive the ambush with potions and healing weapons/spells, good luck. Also firebrand + fire weapons might be a good thing here (hint), that is if you got firebrands. This map offers mid tier spells and weapons from the non boss chests from what i remember, they are somewhat rare, specially the weapons. The spells from what i recall drop often.

-deralia_sewers self adjusts to the amount of people in the server, the endgame loot is mid to very high level quality, it seems to be random (mostly rare/uncommon drops). Map drops a helmet/armour and a high tier weapon. Along with the casual loot in most maps (potions and lvl 20 and lower items). I think you can manage this map, be warned there are mummies here aswell but its probably easier to kill the ones in here since you got more room to run around and heal. I also advise to use fire/ranged/strong holy attacks to kill them quickly.

-orc_for, this map might be one of your best bets to farm for potions. I could be wrong since i haven't played in a long time, but it probably still gives a nice amount of potions whenever you beat it. Map gives a low-mid tier elemental lance which can be somewhat usefull in some maps, along with a very high level ranged weapon.

-thanatos, everything in this map is mid tier, only the boss fight might push it a little bit over the difficulty range. It is a slow ass boss, the problem with him is the summons mostly. Which can be avoided with healing overtime and being quick(well you can also kill the summons, but that wont stop them much), which means you kill the boss with ranged attacks or spells. If you get close to him, you might get yourself killed.

-the_keep/dragooncaves, the_keep has quite alot of old mid tier loot that can be usefull or not. Also some of the loot is rare AF. Dragooncaves, low-mid tier lance that also drops in orc_for, along with the casual junk and potions. Map isn't bad but lootwise/xpwise, it's not really great. Still, might be worth doing it just for the achievement of exploring new stuff.

-demontemple, old low-mid tier map, drops a fun item (not really usefull in other words), also drops a few other low-mid tier items that might be usefull. The axe that drops here is actually one of my favourites. Too bad it misses the hits half the time. :roll:

-b_castle, old map with two rare drops. Both might be usefull for mid tier players. But both have a negative effect for using them.

There are more maps that can be listed but it will take too long to describe hints as to what to expect from there and what you should do. I can give you some overall hints/tips that might make things easy on you:

-https://www.msremake.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=9592#p146017 Use this link to see maps by difficulty.

-You guys should unlock soups consumables if you haven't already, there is a map that starts with the ms_ or m2_ tags, i forgot the name of the map but when you get in it looks nice and somewhat puzzling, also there should be a house near the spawn with a lady in there. The quest in the map is to find all apples and deliver them to the npc in the house or something like that, this npc is the same one in edana inside the house by town square if i'm not mistaking. If you help her here, she will sell soups in edana for a low price and soups are overall the best consumables in the game right now. Also she restocks soups on map reload.

-Last i remember, if you go to lowlands and talk to the shop npc there, he usually sells 1 or 2 green potions, 1 of the potions is a protection potion, so do yourself a favour and stock up on a few of those since they act as an ice shield for 90 minutes or untill death. They are also pretty cheap to buy there. You can also use ice shield on top of the protection potion to make it the equivalent of a greater protection potion for 75 seconds, which is good for tanking damage.

-Ms_snow, there is a hut out there shortly after you pass the gate by the spawn, you can stock up on cold resists potions/drinks there, simply load map and rush in, buy and reload. Do not buy cold immunity potions, they are a rip off. Buy a cold resist potion and one of those ales that give cold resist aswell, it costs like 1k for both vs the 3k from the cold immunity potion. Difference here is that you have to drink two things instead of 1, no big deal, you save 2k gold or something like that.

-When fighting strong enemies, you can have someone use fire spells that make the enemy fear temporarly so you can "be safe". Mummies fear firewall and volcano spells and are weak to fire, use them next to you and stand nearby the spell to avoid getting serious damage, sometimes they break through the fear and will completly ignore the spell, if this happens, retreat and use the spell again in a new spot. Of course, if it is two players playing, one should focus on doing the spells and healing while the other does the damage, or you can have both of you do the two things, of course. From what i remember there is probably no enemy that completly bypasses firewall or volcano, they can break through the effect obviously because broken AI. Also ranged enemies are problematic, for them to be under the effect of fear, they need to be close to the spell, if the enemy is ranged, it is best to put a fire spell nearby the npc and kill him fast.

-If you see a high level group playing, try requesting them some help to get to sorc_villa friendly, the place is rigged with mid tier loot in the shops, expect to pay a heavy price for buying these items there, they are also mostly lightning/axes along with the best shield in thegame being sold there sometimes. By heavy pricing i mean in the realms of 250k for one of these items, sometimes they are cheaper than that, it's all about RNG jesus. Also a bunch of potions can be bought there, which are also expensive. Essentially don't go there unless you have like 500k gold at least or if a higher level is willing to buy the items for you, most of us have more gold than we can actually spend in the game (i spend 500k in supplis, the supplies will net me even more supplies and like 2m+ gold if playing with people).

-This is not really a tip or hint, just wanted to say "inb4 nerfs". :p

I avoided being straight forward with what specific items drop in the maps, i did describe some of them just so it might ring a bell to you, hopefully. Anyways you guys would probably be better off adventuring with more people, two players in the server will hardly net you worthwhile loot in most of the maps. You will get potions and if lucky a rare drop from the map. Which sometimes might end up being the wrong rare item you were looking for.

cfreyrun

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Thanks for that hefty amount of info Zeus, that's exactly what I was looking for; Helpful hints to push me forward, without outright spoiling the game.

I'll take note of all of this info and use it to push forward, thank you!

Jaydeus

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Thanks for the help, Zeus!

Unfortunately, the game is light on population, and to our friends, it is a hard sell. The people we encounter in-game just want to twink us out and not give us information.

Monika's_BFFEx0256

Old Skool Apostle
Reaction score
I find that hard to believe. People are usually more than happy to help if you ask! :mrgreen:

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Well you could always ask here what kind of stuff you are looking for. I can try replying with minor spoilers as to where you can get the things you want (like map descriptions so you have to explore maps that might fit with it). That in-game stuff about being given items is pretty common, people redo maps many times, they end up hoarding some maps specific loot. Well it's not always that bad honestly, given that the population is short and some maps are most likely never gonna be played again so the specific loot from them might be welcoming at first. Could always go with the rule of borrowing someones item and add on steam and then return it once you get yours or have no need for it anymore. I've lent like 2 items before using that rule but everyone i lent an item to simply just quit at around 500hp (i helped them level up most of the way, basically acting as support in dangerous areas in maps for his level) and never cared about MSC again, also they kept the item in the end since they never got back into the game and i would rather not pester someone to return me an item that was meant to make his journeys slightly easier (both items were hoarfrosts, it's an essential mid-level tool in this game). They probably saw the boring stuff that waits ahead and decided to quit early. I don't blame them there.

Of course alot of the new items in this game are rigged that so you may get them after 50 boring runs with at least 4 players to get what you want specifically(usually the amount of players acceptable for loot runs, sometimes hp is also a requirement to increase the odds), doesn't mean other players get what they want, which is also a problem. Usually means you have to dish out another 50 runs for another player, even more if the whole party wants something. Unless you all get lucky with the drops. In my case, there have been a couple of items that took me 50+ runs to get what i wanted. Here's some examples with minor name spoilers:
-Blood blades (got my first one after 22 or so runs, my 2nd one was given to me by a friend when i had 50+ runs in the map already, he gave it to me for helping him get a set which he got faster than me);
-Storm lance (my first storm lance drop was after 40 runs);
-Cold crescent blade (probably the most annoying item drop, took me over 20 attempts in a group to see it drop and i got it, not sure if there is anyone else in the game with it as i am pretty sure back then i was the only one with this weapon, also nobody wants it because too much effort and its bad, also this is only group runs based by playing with other players, i've done alot of runs on my own with no luck);
-The new items in the newest map (the one with a crapton of bugs in it), i've done about 30+ runs and only saw like, 1 item drop to someone. In average all of the runs were done with like 6 players present in the server. From what i recall the map has 3 new items, so that is 1 out of 3 new items for 1 player, well now imagine doing this two more times for the same player, and then repeat the whole process at least 5 more times for every player in the server. We are talking about like what, 20-30 runs per item drop if anything? We could have been lucky with the amount of runs aswell. That's basically putting an estimate for 100 runs to get 3 item drops, which are totally random. Now if we take into consideration these numbers and the declining MSC population along with the fact that using alts is frowned upon, we can easily spot the problem within this game.

Also this is a display of my luck in this game, everyone has their own luck. This is just a display of what might be waiting for you ahead.

I should have said this one tip in the previous comment but here it goes:
-Enjoy the mod the most you can and don't rush it up to high/very high tier, you might regret it. Game looses the sense of exploring in late game and is mostly focused in dungeon raids to get that epic sweet loot that pops up once every full moon. :roll:

D.Drew

Adventurer
Reaction score
zeus9860 said:
-The new items in the newest map (the one with a crapton of bugs in it), i've done about 30+ runs and only saw like, 1 item drop to someone. In average all of the runs were done with like 6 players present in the server. From what i recall the map has 3 new items, so that is 1 out of 3 new items for 1 player, well now imagine doing this two more times for the same player, and then repeat the whole process at least 5 more times for every player in the server. We are talking about like what, 20-30 runs per item drop if anything? We could have been lucky with the amount of runs aswell. That's basically putting an estimate for 100 runs to get 3 item drops, which are totally random. Now if we take into consideration these numbers and the declining MSC population along with the fact that using alts is frowned upon, we can easily spot the problem within this game.

hahaha, I love pulling out the shadow lance in servers with people over 1k hp, and they all freak out because they've never seen it before and have no idea what it does

cfreyrun

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Some of those maps on the list kick our ass pretty hard. Do you guys have specific strats for say the Golem boss room in Thanatos, Mummies(Volcano and firewall fear has been very unlucky fear wise currently) or anything in the harder tier maps.

I'm pushing into the 700 hp zone and I still feel weak as hell due to having weapons that are around level 10-20 max, weaker armor, and just crummy luck from Wicard runs. Any strategy whether it be ways to create safespots for healing spells, safer offense, etc; Would be appreciated.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Whenever the map is pushing you into a "corner", do hit and run strategies, try slowing the enemy down with cold damage (eg: blizzard or hoarfrost circle if you have one), using lightning storm is also a good way. It makes the enemy miss alot of hits, if they are physical hits.

The fear from volcano and firewall should work in most occasions, i dont know if it got nerfed already. But both spells have always had that factor, if you cast them nearby an enemy, it will make the enemy walk away temporarly. Which could buy you enough time to heal. Some enemies can break through the effect easy, mummies do this sometimes. Ranged mummies will still attack you with ranged attacks, they still get fear if a fire spell is next to them.

Using low tiered weapons could be the issue there, if you have close to 700hp, your gear should be all lvl 15+ on each skill if not 20+. Anything under that should be discarded, unless its really necessary, like a shield or an elemental weapon.

Basically you got to explore the combat system in many ways, you can stun with a blunt weapon + use spell to slow down enemies or a spell lower their hit rate, while doing some damage. You can use those two fire spells to put most enemies temporarly derp. You can use potions to increase damage absorption or completly become immune to elemental damage. You can have someone tank the enemies with a shield in the hand (not sure if it will work since shields were glitchy last i played, causing lag or crashes when wielded or in the back of certain players) while holding potions for healing, along with healing circle under them if you have the spell.

You should honestly consider getting consumables, specially the soups. Soups give full health and mana regen for a while when consumed. Which means you can spam spells left and right as support while someone else is tanking/doing damage to critters.

As for the boss in Thanatos, the best way to deal with him for starters is to have high mobility. He will target 1 player most of the time, which means the non targeted player(s) can get close and damage him for a short moment, i do believe this isn't the real issue with the boss, unless he ends up grabbing you. His summons are the real problem, he can summon critters that will annoy the crap out of you, specially the birds. They will hardly give you an opening to heal. Basically whoever is being targetted by the boss can run around the arena and use something like lightning storm to make the fight much easier, also using that spell on the summons is a good idea. You can also do the noob'ish way, get a speed potion for the boss fight, get a protection potion, some soups (or potions for healing), some ranged gear (bow + arrows or xbow + bolts), ice shield, run around the arena and shoot the boss down nonstop, you will hardly have enemies hitting you. If the birds get too annoying, use lightning storm on them untill they die and go back to ranging the boss. This is basically what alot of noobs do when they get their torkbows and try to compete with the rest of the team, along with their firebrands to double the damage and add fire dot on top of it. There is no shame in using these tactics, i just find it funny, it usually takes 1 guy doing that for the entire server to go batshit crazy and spam torkbows left and right, which usually ends up in crashing the server and nothing is accomplished in the end, other than the crash. :roll:

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
I notice a lot of people tend to forget that the Bluntarms stun strike and the Blizzard/Hoarfrost frost slow stack.

Most mobs are dependant on completing an animation to do damage or cast spells. These two things combined slow the animations to a crawl, meaning the monster in question isn't going to be attacking very often. Undead tend to have high cold resistance, but if you can make them stand in a Blizzard long enough, it'll usually catch em, and they are rarely immune to stun. Bluntarms stun lasts a good long time, unlike the Martialarts kick to the balls stun. (Granted, the birds on Thanatos attack so quickly, it maybe less effective on them than most, and it won't slow their flight speed.)

Creatures that are immune to fire will (or should) ignore the fear signal from volcanos and firewalls. The fear signal system is, as Zeus described, glitchy as hell, though sometimes that works in your favor as well.

cfreyrun

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Pushing a bit forward on content. Thanks for the potion advice so far, orc_for can be soloed by me in like a minute or so, I've racked up hundreds of thousands of gold,a good amount of potions, and a fire resist helm that pushes me into 100% fire resistance without potions. Due to the potions from orc_for, Old helena is alot more doable now. Fire brands and mana fonts turn chain lightning from a limp noodle of a spell into a mass aoe death skill that burns down most of the trash mobs quickly.

Other content still needs gear however and our chances so far in armor runs from wicard have proven fruitless. I've seen many people with half my hp with gear that's much further ahead, so it seems like 70% of the community leeches runs or gets free stuff from the rather generous endgame community. Are there any maps perhaps with above average armor that isn't fire lizard skin, or cobra skin etc. Wicard just does not seem like it will ever give us the gear just due to how its completely artifact based instead of say an instanced chest like other maps. Somewhat the same with the_keep, we can punt the bow bandit in record time, but he still doesn't drop anything useful.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Alot of low level players are also players using alts to have some fun again. But yeah some low level players are most likely being given loot just like that. Then again, people should know what to do in the end, they take the loot because they also want it. If it' s something you can earn with your own effort rather than getting carried in the map, then might aswell decline the item and earn it yourself.

Here are the locations for the armours:
-skycastle (currently broken/unplayable, so ignore it, still leaving this as a tip for whenever its fixed);
-ms_wicardoven;
-deraliasewers (armour should spawn quite a few times with ~4players, i think it is one of 3 possible drops, so it's essentially RNG);
-islesofdread1 (can be farmed solo, might take a while untill you see the armour drop);
-world walker series = ww1, ww2b, ww3d (the armour drops in the third map, its a medium tiered armour, also the drop rate was high i think, beware that these maps are old and are probably too easy for 700hp players);
-thanatos(from what i recall it could give the same armour as deraliasewers, but the drop rate seemed bad and requires lots of people usually);
-lodagond-4 (unique drop, best played with many people to get as much loot as you can from the map since it's all medium-high tier items that are extremelly usefull, the map itself is a pain in the ass to do if your group lacks knowledge about the map and the game);
-aleyesu (gives the same armour as islesofdread1, from what i remember, can also be farmed solo, except this map might be harder and much longer);
-hunderswamp_north (very high level map that drops medium-high level tier unique armour, drop rate was kinda good with 4 players from what i remember, it is 1 of two possible drops);
-nashalarath (very high level map that drops a medium-high level tier armour that might be unique, drop rate is also kinda good on this one with 4 players, there are other unique drops in the map that drop along with it);

This is what i remember about armour drops, i don't know if some of the new maps drop armours or not, i could also be missing a few maps from the list.

cfreyrun

New Adventurer
Reaction score
zeus9860 said:
Alot of low level players are also players using alts to have some fun again. But yeah some low level players are most likely being given loot just like that. Then again, people should know what to do in the end, they take the loot because they also want it. If it' s something you can earn with your own effort rather than getting carried in the map, then might aswell decline the item and earn it yourself.

Here are the locations for the armours:
-skycastle (currently broken/unplayable, so ignore it, still leaving this as a tip for whenever its fixed);
-ms_wicardoven;
-deraliasewers (armour should spawn quite a few times with ~4players, i think it is one of 3 possible drops, so it's essentially RNG);
-islesofdread1 (can be farmed solo, might take a while untill you see the armour drop);
-world walker series = ww1, ww2b, ww3d (the armour drops in the third map, its a medium tiered armour, also the drop rate was high i think, beware that these maps are old and are probably too easy for 700hp players);
-thanatos(from what i recall it could give the same armour as deraliasewers, but the drop rate seemed bad and requires lots of people usually);
-lodagond-4 (unique drop, best played with many people to get as much loot as you can from the map since it's all medium-high tier items that are extremelly usefull, the map itself is a pain in the ass to do if your group lacks knowledge about the map and the game);
-aleyesu (gives the same armour as islesofdread1, from what i remember, can also be farmed solo, except this map might be harder and much longer);
-hunderswamp_north (very high level map that drops medium-high level tier unique armour, drop rate was kinda good with 4 players from what i remember, it is 1 of two possible drops);
-nashalarath (very high level map that drops a medium-high level tier armour that might be unique, drop rate is also kinda good on this one with 4 players, there are other unique drops in the map that drop along with it);

This is what i remember about armour drops, i don't know if some of the new maps drop armours or not, i could also be missing a few maps from the list.

So many things needing 4 people to have a decent rate to obtain. Pretty annoying when 4 people is like 50% of the active community past 500hp at this point. Thanks for the info yet again Zeus, you're really helping us out and we appreciate all of it.

Monika's_BFFEx0256

Old Skool Apostle
Reaction score
The games droprates (mid-late game and after) almost all require 2+ people just for the items to drop. Or at least statistics would suggest this :wink:

greatguys1

Epic Adventurer
MSC Developer
Warriors of the North
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Lucifer Majiskus said:
The games droprates (mid-late game and after) almost all require 2+ people just for the items to drop. Or at least statistics would suggest this :wink:

I've gotten a blood blade solo \/('-' )\/

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
cfreyrun said:
So many things needing 4 people to have a decent rate to obtain. Pretty annoying when 4 people is like 50% of the active community past 500hp at this point. Thanks for the info yet again Zeus, you're really helping us out and we appreciate all of it.

No problem, at this point would probably be easier to make a guide on what to do and what to be aware of rather than make long posts everytime. :oldlol:

Not that i mind writing long posts, but i thought it would be somewhat of a joke if said that, so there ya go.

greatguys1 said:
I've gotten a blood blade solo \/('-' )\/

Pretty sure Lucifers statement still remains valid though, you must have had golden luck in that one solo run. I've had lucky moments myself in the past playing this game, but nothing too extraordinary since said luck usually came with drops that i already had.

cfreyrun

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Lucifer Majiskus said:

Yeah, most of my group ran off in the 300s hp tier. So it's just me and Jaydeus playing and doing content. We have the 2 players for the drops but this is MMO tier grind in a game that lacks the players for it.

cfreyrun

New Adventurer
Reaction score
So we currently can and have done those maps and they have been somewhat worthless sans a few pieces of armor.

Tundra , Sewers, Underpath, Undercliff outside of potions,Thanatos outside of the wolf and armor, and alot of other hard maps seem to drop nothing but mediocre potions that can be obtained in much less time blazing solo runs of orc_for. Multiple runs of each map usually end up with low end potions, a steel bolt, 5 random spells we already have, some guys random rusty piece of trash, and don't forget another Litch tongue(How many bones did this Ice Mage have?).

It's getting kinda mediocre pushing through a map for 45 to an hour and getting nothing but trash despite having 3-4 people with an average of 750ish+ hp even when damage points are close.

I'm just flat out asking at this point, are there any more maps like Kfortress without the fun little "You need a full 8 man Raid Party to get anything outside of a stick" chests and actual progress you can work towards?

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Old_Helena offers mediocre loot if you manage to keep the npc you want alive. The_wall is the best place for soloing and getting rewards, this was my go-to map when i was addicted to msc. I registered over 100 solo runs on that map after the polearms update (add about another 100 before the update that weren't registered), can easily say that i've done 200+ solo runs there and a bunch more in groups. I always wanted to see more maps like the_wall, challenging in many ways and rewards the specific loot equally if solo or group, which is pretty awesome tbh.

You can get 1 of 5 tomahawks or a blooddrinker from lodagond-4, depends on what action you take in lodagond-1, beat the final boss of the series and you will be reward one item. Doing these maps alone is a problem and takes a long time, you are better off getting some people to come with you and increase artifact chest drop rates.

Other than this i can't see much more for solo playing, you can still get 1 elemental armour solo from islesofdread and aleyesu. Unless this has been nerfed, which i doubt it was. It might take a few runs on either of the maps to get the armour to drop.

The new maps, i have no clue what they drop aside from the one map with spiders, they might have something, i have no clue since i didn't play them.

The problem with some maps is that they have rare drop rates for items, while some other maps offer unique items more often when compared to these other maps that require 20-50 runs to get 1 item. I would say the maps are equally split between both fields, maps with nice drop rates and maps with god awfull drop rates. Obviously the worst the drop rate, the harder it will be for any of us to get any specific new item, given that the amount of people is short.

Jaydeus

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Can we get some direction on where to find a ring that resists a certain yellow element? Umulak and any map with that element give me cancer.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
It comes from an old lightning map, it's a lightning temple of sorts with alot of white walls and crashing issues in the first sector of the map, also same map gives a lightning blunt weapon and a lightning great axe.

Name of the map starts with C, go figure now!

Jaydeus

New Adventurer
Reaction score
zeus9860 said:
It comes from an old lightning map, it's a lightning temple of sorts with alot of white walls and crashing issues in the first sector of the map, also same map gives a lightning blunt weapon and a lightning great axe.

Name of the map starts with C, go figure now!

Son of a gun...

Phosphorcracker

New Adventurer
Reaction score
If you are still active and want some ppl to do stuff, theres quite a list of loot I want to farm myself. Add me on steam yo http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198001224991/

Lootluck can be a real bitch... got the hightier ranged weapon from orc_for with 2k hp on the server all the planets must have alligned for that one.

Would anyone share their secret methods of leveling lightning magic ? oddly the only magic I struggle hard with leveling currently at 33.

Inb4 loot from the mysterious c map. I hate that place and its loot chances hate me.