another req. from Slash

Slash

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
Reaction score
well here we go again! heavy x bow decided to just disappear. I don't want to risk further game play. le sigh.

can we roll back (for the 3rd time this month, I understand that's it) to anytime prior to 4 PM Feb. 21st 2011 (pacific time)?

so steam ID: STEAM_0_1:133308

slot 1

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Why would you rollback for something that takes 15 minutes to get back if you play x map with a group of players... I don't understand really :oldshock:

Joker

New Adventurer
Reaction score
zeus9860 said:
Why would you rollback for something that takes 15 minutes to get back if you play x map with a group of players... I don't understand really :oldshock:
Actually if you noticed he said he did not want to risk anymore game play. Which means he has had an item disappearing problem for awhile and he doesn't want to risk playing then getting another item corrupted. Meaning he would have to roll back anyway in the future causing him to lose even more of his character in the future.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Well in that case might be better for him to start a new character rather than keep rollingback...

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Well, you can always request a rollback.

In Slash's case, we already rolled him back (way back) before his first major corruption. But a newly acquired item vanishing once in awhile is not unusual (server crash, map trans too soon afterwards, etc.)

In anycase, done.

Slash

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
Reaction score
I wanted a RB b/c last time this happened (x bow disappeared), other items started going too. Thothie, in the other thread, made it sound like this was serious character corruption and that it would continue to happen as time went on (which it was). So instead of losing a couple weeks of leveling, I'd rather try to nip it in the bud now.

Slash

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
Reaction score
anyways, thx for doing it thothie!

Snow Wolf

New Adventurer
Reaction score
"the problem you fight, and not the source" -to quote yoda

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Our jedi was banished by the community, thus we can only fight runny noses, and not the coronavirinae. :/