Acehigh the cheater

Darklord

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Hello, im =M4G= Darklord, and im hear to talk to u about a player in your game called ace high

Althought i do not play ur game ace has told me alot about it

I play a game called natural selection with ace, he was vbragging about the fact that u guys are idiots, and that he hacks and gets his items for free, ill tell u how he does it

You see, Ace has no social life so he can waste his life learning pointless skills like mapping, so ace makes his own maps and put the items in chest and merely goes and picks them up, forgive me for the crappy talk btw for i have no idea about this game, i do believe he has gold armor is it? and scrolls like ice and something else and he has about 30 odd of theese, and gives them out like candy, which tilts the fairness of the game, and should be stopped, im not sure if there is some way to check his inventory, admins but if there is a way you should.

Some one else make a topic about this and ace linked me and laughed at them, and said that he actully had loads of theese and he tlaked with shear confidence, do not believe him he is lying

[email protected] - his email address, feel free to add him lol

btw if ur asking for motivation of a guy who doesnt play the game to rat on a hacker, it is because hacker make me sick, i liked ace until this point and hearing this made me sick, but he justified it by saying "it was different" it seemed unfair in such a game mroe than a rpg, than a fps, as he described it while laughing, theese guys have been searching for theese items for months on end and not finding them while i have 30 of them each...

Shortly after this i removed ace from the clan, and i feel u guys need to know, to do something about it ,

thank you for reading sorry if u have any problems with this

STEAM_0:0:436453 is his steam id btw, i made sure to get it for u guys.

cya

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
*sigh* Fine...

Actually, I know he's been cheating for quite some time, as I've been periodically monitoring his character, and he has got one item he shouldn't have been able to at the time without cheating. I suppose I felt he wasn't cheating enough to bother with and/or, I was just far too entertained by all the clamor he was causing for just having a few rare items (he was cheating, just not very well). So be it... Deletified.

Darklord

New Adventurer
Reaction score
lol seen the edit there and well played admin.

Acehigh

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD DARKLORD YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD YOU PRICK

for all of you who dont know =M4G= "MAD FOR GAMMING" was my old clan but when they started hacking i quit and now hes trying to ruin my web life,

i will get you back shit head

Xeropace

Adventurer
MSC Developer
MSU Developer
Reaction score
OMG INTERNET DRAMA. Includes I'm going to kill over the net threats!

What will Acehigh do? Will he kill Darklord for sleeping with the gardner, or will Darklord simply flush him straight away?! Tune in next time on Desperate Internetlives.

God I'm bored.

BioRage

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Thothie said:
*sigh* Fine...

Actually, I know he's been cheating for quite some time, as I've been periodically monitoring his character, and he has got one item he shouldn't have been able to at the time without cheating. I suppose I felt he wasn't cheating enough to bother with and/or, I was just far too entertained by all the clamor he was causing for just having a few rare items (he was cheating, just not very well). So be it... Deletified.

:oldshock: 8) :oldlol:

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
yeah, it is :D

although, i've a tendency to over-do things :roll:

...made a buglist for bloodrose, so if i dont have too much homework this week i should be able to work out the bugs and maybe get onto the last few things i have to do before the final boss chamber.

Hellious

New Adventurer
Reaction score
BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

internet threats are so entertaining, especially when it's coming from a raging cheat

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
I think it's just me that loves the fact that someone that hasn't even heard of this mod says Ace hacks. :D

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Nice birthday present for me man...this made me lol

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Before even reading the whole thread, I will just post this:
zing.gif

Now I'm going to read this.

Edit: Words can not describe how you got owned! It took a while, but better late than never, huh? I could write a whole book on how you got owned, but I think others get the point, too.

If somebody would view this topic, they'd all be like "DAMN, that is ONE BIG OWNAGE!". Perhaps even Kokris would agree on that.

Darklord, you are a god among men!

Edit: Oh and lol @ Acehigh for making "THRETS OVER TEH INTERNETS".

Jax

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Darklord said:
Hello, im =M4G= Darklord, and im hear to talk to u about a player in your game called ace high

Althought i do not play ur game ace has told me alot about it

I play a game called natural selection with ace, he was vbragging about the fact that u guys are idiots, and that he hacks and gets his items for free, ill tell u how he does it

You see, Ace has no social life so he can waste his life learning pointless skills like mapping, so ace makes his own maps and put the items in chest and merely goes and picks them up, forgive me for the crappy talk btw for i have no idea about this game, i do believe he has gold armor is it? and scrolls like ice and something else and he has about 30 odd of theese, and gives them out like candy, which tilts the fairness of the game, and should be stopped, im not sure if there is some way to check his inventory, admins but if there is a way you should.

Some one else make a topic about this and ace linked me and laughed at them, and said that he actully had loads of theese and he tlaked with shear confidence, do not believe him he is lying

[email protected] - his email address, feel free to add him lol

btw if ur asking for motivation of a guy who doesnt play the game to rat on a hacker, it is because hacker make me sick, i liked ace until this point and hearing this made me sick, but he justified it by saying "it was different" it seemed unfair in such a game mroe than a rpg, than a fps, as he described it while laughing, theese guys have been searching for theese items for months on end and not finding them while i have 30 of them each...

Shortly after this i removed ace from the clan, and i feel u guys need to know, to do something about it ,

thank you for reading sorry if u have any problems with this

STEAM_0:0:436453 is his steam id btw, i made sure to get it for u guys.

cya

F**king 0wn3d!

Good on ya mate, I admire your sense of justice :) Perhaps you should try MS:C too :wink:

Darklord

New Adventurer
Reaction score
im scared ace lol, and yeah we kicked ace lol, denial ftw, love the attempts at getting us banned from ensl

he told the league were in, in ns that we were a hacking clan, even though... well im not gonna lie... we suck lol

lol still laughing, thanks , made my day

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
what a sport

Tentadrilus

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Well, that's Ace gone. No more 'heroic lifesaving' sentences (MY STORY STANDS IN THE NAME OF RIGHT, AND GOD HIMSELF HAS KNEELED BEFORE ME AND BLESSED IT WITH THE POWER TO OVERCOME ALL UNBELIEVERS. IT WAS THEN THAT I DREW THE SWORD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS TO CLEANSE ALL NON-BELIEVERS AND BANISH MY ENEMIES - THEN CALL REINFORCEMENTS TO HELP ME IN THE HEROIC BATTLE I FOUGHT) and no more insults.

Darklord

New Adventurer
Reaction score
ur such a fag... sry ill stop the insults after that one...

You fail at the internet

ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Tentadrilus said:
Well, that's Ace gone. No more 'heroic lifesaving' sentences (MY STORY STANDS IN THE NAME OF RIGHT, AND GOD HIMSELF HAS KNEELED BEFORE ME AND BLESSED IT WITH THE POWER TO OVERCOME ALL UNBELIEVERS. IT WAS THEN THAT I DREW THE SWORD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS TO CLEANSE ALL NON-BELIEVERS AND BANISH MY ENEMIES - THEN CALL REINFORCEMENTS TO HELP ME IN THE HEROIC BATTLE I FOUGHT) and no more insults.

i hate you.