if you mean in msc theres f12 i believe with a give letter command

yea, mario helped me. its f11

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Should be able to just press +use on him, lest I missed one, or he has a shop... Come to think of it, I can't remember where he is either.

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
its the old man in the boar house.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Aaaah... Yeah, the "old man"... K... fixed that...

...but there's a bit that's confusing me... I think Tristan's quest is actually in reference to Abulurd and not the mayor - ie. Tristan think's Abulurd is up to no good, rather than the mayor... But there's no associated item to make the old man guilty of anything... Meh, Tristan's quest is so dated, I may need to set it up to be something else. 'specially seeing as how I just gave one of his two quests away.

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
On the subject of quests... ones that can be done in singleplayer without anybody else... Thothie is there any word on new ones being added? They could be static, entirely so, but it would rock to have some new ones... like item retrieval quests meant for level thirties...

Also, it would rock if a quest could give more than just some gold... perhaps make one that gives experience? (And make it EXTREMELY strong against cheaters)

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
And Thothie, for the experience, I thought of a way you could do it. You make a new monster that has 1 hp and gives X experience. You get let into the room with the monster and get to kill it once, letting you train any skill you want.

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
it can be called a gremlin, which the guy has caught :p

and when you complete the quest he summons the gremlin :)

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Then the gremlin eats your soul & your character is auto-deleted for trying to train your skill in such a lame fashion :D

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
-.-

The point of it is that, according to Thothie, the only way to train a skill is to do damage. So do you have a better solution? Didn't think so.

ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Then Acehigh puts mr.magic gremlin in his cheatmap and not only gets all of the items and becomes strong as well bc "he is just that good."

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Thothie said:
Aaaah... Yeah, the "old man"... K... fixed that...

...but there's a bit that's confusing me... I think Tristan's quest is actually in reference to Abulurd and not the mayor - ie. Tristan think's Abulurd is up to no good, rather than the mayor... But there's no associated item to make the old man guilty of anything... Meh, Tristan's quest is so dated, I may need to set it up to be something else. 'specially seeing as how I just gave one of his two quests away.

originally there was a shifty person in edana that stole from you, tristran would like you to find any suspicious people, when the shifty person stole from you you would say gold and bother him alot of times he would give you a map to the thief's lair and tristran would give you the quest to go there and kill them.

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!! said:
Then Acehigh puts mr.magic gremlin in his cheatmap and not only gets all of the items and becomes strong as well bc "he is just that good."

same system as shadahar/gold-forge...makes it only work in a certain map...