† .::Christians Warrior's of God::. †

New Adventurer
Christian Warrior's of God
Reaction score
witnessofgod i didnt thought we should have personal talk in here :p

hehe :wink:

its Recruiting ?

When out new house a made finish and we have sold the house we live in... then we move....

somewhere in jan or feb are we moved for sure..

my dad said we coud net again... :) maybe :?

so now i dont know if it bye or not xD

Witness of God

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Yeh your right..................GET ON TOPIC BEFORE I RIP YOUR HEADS OFF AND STICK IT IN THE NOMANS LAND SECTION.:p

Witness of God

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Ok make sure ou register and then tell me and i will give you tour armor and suit you up :p We need archers that good?

But before i can join you do you agree to the terms of agreement?

Ketis of Torkalath

New Adventurer
Reaction score
your missing the point of master sword's story line.

There is no good and evil, only chaos and order,

Fewelyn and Torkalth and Urdul. Urdul supports balance between the two and is somewhat neutral while fewelyn supports order and torkalath chaos. Nither Fewelyn and Torkalath support good or evil, the only real evil is unbalance and the only real good is balance. There is no god in master sword, only the Loreldians who stayed behind to watch over the life on earth, Read the Brief history.

http://www.alaska.net/~radigan/MS/History.html

http://www.alaska.net/~articape/MS/info ... sheet.html

http://www.cvinternet.net/~wintermute/MS/Lanethan.htm

Witness of God

New Adventurer
Reaction score
^_- Besides that the rules are no one can post unless they want to join.......

Acording to the yin yang How can there be balance with out a God and no man. How is there balance if there is no good and evil for those who fight for good have no balance? If there is one land and now planes within this why do they claim these lands follow there principles? YOu make this land sound as foolish as its ways. Study and then come back and say the same. THen i will listen but please dont post here if you do not wish to join the ones who are messengers unto distant lands. Ok :wink:

brucetan

New Adventurer
Reaction score
JOIN !!

Hey, i wanna join the clan as a High Elder !

Can i ?

New Adventurer
Reaction score
lol !

Then i am apply as the christians strongest warrior :D

Cuz im strongest player :wink:

But im not the leader and that's ok... Witnessofgod are our golries leader !

And he is a good leader :D

brucetan

New Adventurer
Reaction score
What church r you guys frm ?

i'm frm City Harvest in singapore , =D

http://www.chc.org.sg

So, witness of god you said based on your religious knowledge or something then you can be a high elder ?

Christianity is not a religion . ^^

Aniweas, 009 we shouldn't be praising ourselves , ^^

So... can i join ?

heh

New Adventurer
Reaction score
brucetan said:
What church r you guys frm ?

i'm frm City Harvest in singapore , =D

http://www.chc.org.sg

So, witness of god you said based on your religious knowledge or something then you can be a high elder ?

Christianity is not a religion . ^^

Aniweas, 009 we shouldn't be praising ourselves , ^^

So... can i join ?

heh

hmmmm... :p

yeah okay.. for me you can.... but ah that's not my choice..

btw.

I dont think this clan have any rank system.....

I just never got my ass kicked in steam... that's why im with out fear saying im the best :p

Witness of God

New Adventurer
Reaction score
:D Omg i like your words Brucetan. You must first serve the other members first to be an Elder. Stay among us for a bit and teach and leave a good testimony and ill place you as a kingly Elder as for now You are a Servant of the other members and the better you serve them the higher i will place you. Right now if you wish you could type me a paragraph of your testimony like this :

My Testimony:

My testimony is one of many trials. I had been raised as to believe in God but never really follow him. I grew up a pest always a rebel. I was such a brat but i ended up goin to juvi and still didnt listen to Gods call so i moved on with life sining and just wastin my precious time. when i was 15 i had gone to juvi three times and realised that i need to follow this God. I picked up my bible in my cell and found him to be so loving that i fell in love with him and dedicated my life to serve him. It has been three years and i see myself to be great happiness. I just wish when i was younger i had listened to his call and would have become more mature in my christianity.

Do this and if i see good and hear good from God ill place you as a High Elder or even a Kingly Elder it all depends on What God tells me to do.

Thankyou 009 for your compliment. Your a good friend Bro :wink: The leader of this Clan is God i am the seer of the clan and God has me as the prince as i like to say of the Clan. God is our King. I will enjoy a member that has knowledge of the Bible. Feel free to Join us in the Bible Discussion topic in the forum at Serious Discussion. http://msremake.fragism.com/gl-bin/...start=30&sid=6a8d038bfd7335014ebd39a4f57de154

Remember that those who are better serve and humble themselves before the other members are our Elders.

brucetan

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Yeh sure , =D

My testimony:

I grew up in a half-christian, half-buddhist family, it was until recently my whole family went to church.

When i was young, i would follow my mother to church whenever she brought me, i loved the place as i had lotsa friends over there .... thats the only thing i liked bout church . ^^

I didn't really read the bible, don't know who is God and know nothing.

As time went by, i stopped going to church and backslided.... i mixed with the wrong company and I often got into fights, liked to rebel against my parents and often hanged out late with my friends.

It was until around 1 year ago, God touched my Dad who was a buddhist and he started bringing me to church again, at that time i wasn't really on fire for God. I just went because he wanted me to.

But often , my friends would ask me not to go and stay around with them .

Then, my mother started bringing the family to church out of a sudden and there i started to understand more about the Lord.

I went to a couple of churches and finally found the right church and i am being rooted now into the church.

I'm on fire for god like never before i have ever been.

I've managed to go through the temptations of the devil by the grace of God.

I want to thank God for his everlasting love and compassion for me .

brucetan

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Heh, tts good...

So, wait for witness to inform you den =D

Welcome in advance ^^

Coen

New Adventurer
Reaction score
yeah gave up dia2 after a while, got to much into it and found out that it wasn't all that 'neutral' so to say